Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 21st, 2014, 11:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
revised

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: UPDATE
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints

Dzu Te Champion i sculpted out of green stuff. I used floral foam and sticks held together with hot glue as the skeleton.

Primadon champions- The one on the left is a king kong figure that was modded with some deathwalker 9000 guns and greenstuff. The one on the right is a Paintjob of a Reaper mini Ape-X figure.

custom tagawa archers for proxies since I had only 1 squad of them and they never got any love. I made them from extra izumis and greenstuff with a paintjob.

custom warlords Achilles and maximus. Maximus The one above is actually a hulk figure, repainted and modded with greenstuff for the armor and shield, sword is from some elf wow figure. Achilles is a modded crixus figure with part of a raelyn spear and greenstuff for the armor and additional gear.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 01:28 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Dzu Te Champion i sculpted out of green stuff. I used floral foam and sticks held together with hot glue as the skeleton.

Primadon champions- The one on the left is a king kong figure that was modded with some deathwalker 9000 guns and greenstuff. The one on the right is a Paintjob of a Reaper mini Ape-X figure.

custom tagawa archers for proxies since I had only 1 squad of them and they never got any love. I made them from extra izumis and greenstuff with a paintjob.

custom warlords Achilles and maximus. Maximus The one above is actually a hulk figure, repainted and modded with greenstuff for the armor and shield, sword is from some elf wow figure. Achilles is a modded crixus figure with part of a raelyn spear and greenstuff for the armor and additional gear.

Is there cards for the gladiator and the dzu teh hero?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 23rd, 2014, 11:37 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old July 24th, 2014, 09:20 PM
"like" happy

Custom Grok warlord using bits of Torquelna's rider, a spear from Grimnak, and a starwars boma figure i repainted all held together with greenstuff and super glue.

Old March 23rd, 2016, 01:29 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Custom Grok warlord using bits of Torquelna's rider, a spear from Grimnak, and a starwars boma figure i repainted all held together with greenstuff and super glue.
What about this guy?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 17th, 2022, 11:09 PM
the above

Quote:
Hey I have this figure but I don’t have a card, is there one out there for it?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:05 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
It's been a very long time since I had any cards up. Especially for these. It was on my old defunct photobucket account. If memory serves, it wasn't anything special. It was one of my earliest kitbashes. Thats cool that you have it. I still have my giant quasatch that was the lower half beast. Nowadays I don't do any custom sculpting really. I just sculpt using 3d software in meshmixer and sculptris.
Old October 18th, 2022, 04:51 PM
the above

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
It's been a very long time since I had any cards up. Especially for these. It was on my old defunct photobucket account. If memory serves, it wasn't anything special. It was one of my earliest kitbashes. Thats cool that you have it. I still have my giant quasatch that was the lower half beast. Nowadays I don't do any custom sculpting really. I just sculpt using 3d software in meshmixer and sculptris.
I believe I also have Iniwyr your Dzu-Teh champion custom. I did print that card out thankfully. Do you remember at all what powers were on the grok card? Is it saved locally anywhere?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 30th, 2014, 06:42 PM
"like" happy

Custom mimring sculpt, im gonna call him frostbite. No greenstuff on this guy, just paintjob and well cut incisions for putting him in a different pose.

Old July 31st, 2014, 10:38 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Really cool stuff here. +rep

Especially digging the Grok Warlord.
Old August 1st, 2014, 07:22 PM
"like" happy

This is my Custom Quasatch Behemoth Warrior I made out of a Torquelna as a skeleton. It is made out of greenstuff. This is my first figure mod that started it all.

Thanks hs2010 I only posted a fraction of my work. It will take a while to get it all on here. Ive been creeping around this site a long time and have a ton of stuff ive made. Im going to post a ton of my custom cards soon. most have been sufficiently test played and tweaked by my scape group. including cards for these guys.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions