Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 30th, 2011, 08:10 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
DnD Minis Look a Lot Like DnD 'Scape

So as I am looking through Augggies I come across new DnD figures that look like DnD 'Scape. Of course because they are. Is this dumb or what? To me it seems like WotC discontinued 'Scape to use the Minis they had ready for HS for DnD. Here are the Minis:

Wyvern

Ice Troll Berzerker

Earth Elemental

Fire Elemental

Repainted: Heirloom

What exactly does this mean? It looks to me like another way WotC just quit HS because they didn't want to branch out of their mains. They even named most of the pieces after their original names. This makes me mad.

And there are plenty more just look around @ Auggies: DnD

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:15 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DnD Minis Look a Lot Like DnD 'Scape

Just FYI, those are all old DnD minis that they slightly altered and transferred into 'Scape, not the other way around.
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:26 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is a list of all the D&D miniatures used for Heroscape.
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:31 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Just FYI, those are all old DnD minis that they slightly altered and transferred into 'Scape, not the other way around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Here is a list of all the D&D miniatures used for Heroscape.
Oh thanks they just looked like they were some of the newer ones that why I thought so. Now I really think WotC is lame because about 95% - 100% of the "Scape figures weren't even new. Bye.

Edit: This also brings me to a new point though, why wouldn't we, if DnD HS ever went out of stock and prices sky rocketed like they did with original Scape, buy these minis, and rebase them? For Cheaper. Though I still don;t like the idea of giving WotC my money.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!

Last edited by heroscaper2010; October 31st, 2011 at 06:21 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion