Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 13th, 2016, 08:34 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Alternative Leonardo

I'm digging the look of the new Leo card!

Are you planning to use the new HeroClix figures, or continue to use the collection of custom figures you've amassed?
Old May 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Garada!

I'll likely use the Heroclix stuff (when it arrives, my order got canceled - is hard to get stuff over here to Australia) as it has a good selection of other characters. I'm hoping for a second series with more as well down the line.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Sword Dance is a great name and a great power. Cool idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:28 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you need help getting any HeroClix figures, let me know. I'm getting ready to place an order with CoolStuffInc.com, I'd be glad to ship them to you for just the actual postage to Oz.
Old May 16th, 2016, 01:42 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Cheers Japes!
Thanks Garada, that's really generous of you mate. I'll let you know. I have another lead, but if that doesn't pan out then I might get in contact.

Oh, and an alternate Raphael for your perusal while I'm at it.

This iteration of Raph reimagines my older version of him, focusing on the aggression and how it can unbalance him and leaves him totally vulnerable. He can go all out and then be reigned back in by supportive Unique Ninja Heroes (aka Splinter and his brothers). So his whole card basically revolves around that idea of losing his cool and then getting it under control again.

Again, points are probably off, but that's ok for now.

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old May 16th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Alternative Leo & Raph

Very cool!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 22nd, 2016, 11:08 PM

Thanks Tornado!

Ok guys, here's my alternate Michaelangelo card. It has its roots still in my original design that went through TNT testing and approval. He still taunts, but this time I have streamlined the way the ability plays out. Now the taunted figure will receive disengagement strikes (or auto wounds) if Mikey distracts them while they are engaged. But if he rolls badly, he could cop it back from that figure if it has range.
Mikey is also the most agile of the bunch, so I wanted to represent this via his Parkour ability. To balance this out, his attack and defence were reduced to 3 and 3.

Really keen to see what people think of the group as it develops. You can see the TMNT figures will be relying on D20 rolls for most of their abilities, meaning that Leo can help his team to achieve these by adding +5 to their rolls when it matters most. This helps make the group feel like a solid team, keying off each other and comboing nicely.

Donatello will be uploaded next in a few days.

Cheers,
Ben.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

I like that you are taking them in a different direction than other designs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 23rd, 2016, 06:00 PM

Thanks Tornado. Hopefully it means that people will not only have lots of choices when drafting TMNT figures, but they will be more likely to find a version of the characters that resonates with them.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:19 PM

Well, I might as well upload Donatello while I'm at it. Then you guys can see how the four turtles interact with each other on the battlefield.
I like Donatello, but I do feel that he is the weakest of the turtles. Certainly in combat. His real benefit to the group is in his smarts. I thought that in keeping with the group dynamics to have him essentially find a weakness that allows the group to be doubly effective against a robot or soulborg common squad probably fits nicely. I also abstracted the reach his bo staff gives him by giving him range 2.

The power level of the turtles is in my opinion:
Leonardo
Raphael
These two are pretty close, but Leo's leadership, training and control gives him the edge over Raph's pure power and often uncontrolled aggression. Then there is a little drop in power down to the next two:
Michaelangelo
Donatello

Would really like to hear what people think of the group dynamics. Have I missed anything that you think I should have included? How far off am I on the points?

Cheers,
Ben.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Full Alternate TMNT team up!

Very cool stuff, Ben!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 23rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Full Alternate TMNT team up!

That seems right. Donny and Mickey are the younger brothers right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations