Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Card Revision

From "Greebo"'s Facebook:
Beebop
Rocksteady
Casey Jones

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Dude, you may want to consider helping us out with the Heroes of Ninja Turtle Scape project, pretty much a C3G for the Turtles! If you are at all interested just click here! Also, where can I get some of those Mini's?

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; March 16th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old May 9th, 2016, 01:49 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Just picked up some TMNT Heroclix figures. I may make a return to this thread soon...

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I still remember playtesting Mikey for TNT. I'd love to see this back in the field!
Old May 9th, 2016, 12:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit View Post
Just picked up some TMNT Heroclix figures. I may make a return to this thread soon...
I never noticed your Sewer run scenario before...I like it a lot.

Also several of your links are broken in the OP. Looks like all the Boardgamegeek ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Last edited by japes; May 9th, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old May 9th, 2016, 03:53 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks mate. It's been a few years now. Lol!
Japes looks like you've been pretty busy too! I'll have to update the links at some point. However I'll probably be revisiting things a bit.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old May 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit View Post
Thanks mate. It's been a few years now. Lol!
Japes looks like you've been pretty busy too! I'll have to update the links at some point. However I'll probably be revisiting things a bit.
I do what I can, when I can. You have an open invitation to join in on the discussion we have going for the Turtles. I'm sure your designs were the inspiration for some of the members. It would be great to mesh the two together as it appears that we are one the same style of TMNT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 13th, 2016, 06:01 AM

Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - New character designs

Thanks Japes, that's very generous of you mate. I'll certainly check it out while continuing to work on mine.

So all my old templates are lost (old versions of programs that no longer work...) so I will likely have to lay them out from scratch again. While this is annoying, it is a great opportunity to revisit my previous work and update it with fresh eyes. I will update the download links for my original cards in the first post and will add some new designs over the next few weeks.

While I love my first iteration of Leonardo (and have tested him thoroughly over the years), I thought I might design another iteration of the character to give some options when selecting.

I was thinking about how Leonardo makes tactical decisions in the heat of battle, calling out orders and providing tactical advantage through quick thinking. The ability MASTER TACTICIAN 12 represents this in play. I also was thinking about how Leonardo is the most effective in combat, deftly moving across the field of combat. SWORD DANCE 14+ takes care of that.

Leondardo
'Master Tactician'
MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
NINJA
PRECISE
MEDIUM 4

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 4

MASTER TACTICIAN 12
At the start of the game, place 3 Tactician Markers on this card. At any time, you may choose to discard a token and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, you may do one of the following:
* Add +5 to any one 20 sided die roll by a figure that you control.
* Instead of moving normally, move all Unique Ninja Heroes that you control within 8 spaces up to 4 spaces ignoring elevations of up to 10.
* Add 1 Defense to each Unique Ninja Hero that you control within 8 spaces.
* Add 1 Attack to each Unique Ninja Hero that you control within 8 spaces.
At the end of each round, all Tactician Markers are returned to this card.

SWORD DANCE 14+
After attacking with Leonardo, if you caused a wound you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, you may move up to 2 spaces (ignoring elevations of up to 5) and attack again. You may continue to use Sword Dance as long as you cause a wound but you increase the target roll of the 20 sided die by one each time.

I know that the first ability is quite flexible (maybe too flexible), so I kept his special abilities to just two. Leonardo can be affected by MASTER TACTICIAN 12 as well as he will always be within that 8 spaces.

Points value is something that I'm really out of touch on as I've been out of the customs arena for quite a while now. So this is probably a bit off. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Old May 13th, 2016, 08:36 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Alternative Leonardo

If I am reading Shredders ability correctly he would be able to take his own full turn, and you would be able to take 3 full turns with a squad of foot ninjas. That's 4 turns for each order marker. Isn't that a bit over powered? Seems clear that he should have bonding with his ninjas though!
Old May 13th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's unclear how long the attack and defense boosts from Master Tactician remain in effect.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2016, 08:58 AM

Yeah Shredder is a really old design and definitely needs revisiting. He's on my to do list.
That card should read 'round' though, not turn. That's an error.

Boosts on the new Leo last for the round. I'll have to fix the wording a bit.

Thanks for checking them out guys.

Old May 13th, 2016, 08:24 PM

Ok, here's Leo's alternative card. I've got him at 170 points, but that is just an initial guess, I'm probably a bit off there. Would love to hear what you guys think!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations