Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
GI Joe Heroclix Announcement!!!

Wizkids announced today the addition of the “G.I. Joe” property to their 2013 HeroClix release schedule through a licensing agreement with Marvel Comics. The first products of the new “G.I. Joe” line will be a HeroClix miniatures game followed by a HeroClix strategic board game, both of which will release in the back half of 2013.“G.I. Joe” HeroClix miniatures game will be sold in two different packages: a campaign style box set and the traditional booster format. The all-in-one campaign style box set will include everything a player needs, including NEW epic level rules and maps. The booster format includes the figures, similar to other previous HeroClix releases. With whichever format chosen, all of the thirty or more figures will be compatible with other HeroClix miniatures games.
The second release is a unique semi cooperative HeroClix board game, following in the similar format of our other HeroClix board game products. HeroClix figures, a gameboard and several decks of cards provide all the components needed to recreate the struggle between G.I. Joe and Cobra.
Find us on the web at www.WizKidsGames.com or friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wizkids to see the latest developments from WizKids as they happen!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations