Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Personally, I'd be happiest seeing an ability along that thematic basis based on, in order:

1) Points
2) Life
3) Attack

Feels weird to me that he'd deem Groot a greater challenge than Galactus.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think there’d be thematic weirdness no matter how you did it.
Points) Prof X is a bigger challenge than Luke Cage?
Life) Punisher is a bigger challenge than Green Lantern?
Attack seems like the strongest option to me, as that’s basically the purest indicator of how “strong” a unit is. I think a bonus when attacking Event Heroes could be nice too. Maybe he only has to roll when attacking commons/uniques?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... what if he has to roll a 20 to attack, but you add the defender's (remaining?) Life+Attack? Attack alone still feels too prone to theme-breaks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So, Zorro!

Master Swordplay + Leap 8 + something else?
Maybe a whip power? Or some kind of acrobatics/tricky movement thing? We could do a riff on Leap that includes that kind of thing, though.
Yeah, I could see a whip power.

For such a classic, pre-Golden Age character, I like sticking with existing, streamlined powers as much as possible.

I could see Master Swordplay, Leap 8 (yes, that's 8 up), and the official Whip power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:35 PM
Hard as ice

What about Acrobatic Leap off Red Hood?
That being said, I have 0 experience with Zorro.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could see that too. He's basically just jumping like one story at a time, or leaping down to horseback, so a minor leap for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = LISA LISA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MENTOR?
PERSONALITY = FIERY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

HAMON USER

Undead, Lycanthrope and Pillar Men figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Lisa Lisa's attacks. At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. On a 15 or more, remove one wound marker from this card.

HAMON COACH

At the start of the game, select up to two figures with the Hamon User special power that you control to be Lisa Lisa’s Apprentices. For the remainder of the game, Lisa Lisa’s Apprentices add 1 to their Attack and Defence.

SATIPOROJA BEETLE SCARF
Start the game with one yellow Detection Marker. Before rolling defence dice, you may remove the Detection Marker from this card to add one automatic shield to your next roll.

SNAKE MUFFLER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3 Attack 4
Once per round, after using this special attack, you may place the Detection Marker on this card.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; February 24th, 2019 at 07:18 PM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Couple memory mechanics there - might need some markers (especially for Snake Muffler). I like Snake Muffler, though - seems like it'd make for some interesting decision-making.

You seem to have a lot of Hamon coach/mentor types. Might be worth going through those and making sure their different benefits work together neatly.

(Like, thematically, they might all exist at different times in the show, but if you can draft them together, they should work together smoothly)
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:27 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Couple memory mechanics there - might need some markers (especially for Snake Muffler). I like Snake Muffler, though - seems like it'd make for some interesting decision-making.

You seem to have a lot of Hamon coach/mentor types. Might be worth going through those and making sure their different benefits work together neatly.

(Like, thematically, they might all exist at different times in the show, but if you can draft them together, they should work together smoothly)

Are there a lot? I can only count Baron Zeppeli, Tonpetty and Lisa Lisa- and she's the last one

Old February 24th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
NAME = REIDAK
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUTE
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

QUICKSAND CREATION 3
Start the game with 3 Glyphs of Quicksand on this card. At any point before, during or after Reidak's normal move, if there is a Glyph of Quicksand on this card and Reidak is on a space where he could end his movement, you may place a Glyph of Quicksand from this card on any same-level space within one space of Reidak. You may not place more than one glyph per turn.

RELENTLESS PURSUIT 4
Whenever an opponent's figure moves, if it was engaged with Reidak before moving, Reidak may immediately move as close to that figure as possible, moving up to a maximum of 4 spaces. When Reidak moves with this special power, if a figure rolls for a leaving engagement attack against him and does not roll a skull, that figure receives 1 wound.

ADAPTIVE RESISTANCE
Reidak receives one extra defense die for each Wound Marker on this card.

PERMANENT GLYPH
A figure that begins its normal movement on this glyph cannot move more than 1 space.
Bio - Reidak is one of the Piraka, a band of mercenaries and criminals that broke away from the larger organization of the Dark Hunters in order to make a grab at ultimate power for themselves. Reidak is brutish and destructive, but cleverer than he lets on. He is a skilled hunter and tends to serve as the muscle for any group he's a part of.
Notes - Bionicle villain.

The Piraka are tough because they all have too many powers. Basically each one has like:
-one innate superpower that can be anything
-one other innate superpower that's vision-based
-a weapon that comes with one power of its own
-a second, ranged weapon called a zamor launcher that launches weird mind control orbs
-the ability to control elements, but only in conjunction with one of the other Piraka

So... kind of a lot. The last two feel generally pretty skippable for most of them (I think). In Reidak's case, his vision power is infra-red vision, which isn't directly represented, but kind of abstractly lines up with pursuit/hunting stuff. So I kinda just did his main power (the adaptive stuff), his weapon power (quicksand), and then still had room for his personality/team role type power.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:29 PM

Baron Zepelli converts a blank to a skull, Tonpetty gives you a free action with two dudes, and Lisa Lisa ups Attack and Def by 1- I don't think they're treading on each other's toes too much

Old February 24th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

Are there a lot? I can only count Baron Zeppeli, Tonpetty and Lisa Lisa- and she's the last one
Is that all there is? That's not too bad, then. I knew you'd had a few. Still worth probably going over them to make sure they each have a distinct niche. (Tom and Lisa Lisa are totally distinct from each other, but I don't remember Zeppeli well enough to say he doesn't overlap with Lisa Lisa)

EDIT: Ninja'd! Seems like you're fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy