Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:09 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Hey, it's that guy! AND HIS WHOLE COLLECTION MUST GO!

brushes off inch-thick layers of dust from shoulders, dislodging self from corpse-like stillness

Whoa! What'd I miss?? Has it really been almost six years?

So, I stopped playing HS. I've recently tried to break it out and play with my friends again, but the magic is gone. I spent a good portion of one evening building a map off the top of my head, and we never even played on it. At this point, I think the game is well behind us.

What's more, I'm planning a major move for this summer, and I need as few useless possessions and as much money as possible! Now, I know all trade/sale discussion is to be relegated to the Trades board, but I'm not here to post a list. I have NO IDEA what this stuff is worth, and I need the community's help to fairly price everything! I've seen outrageous prices on eBay, like $300-400 for Aquilla's Alliance. Perhaps that isn't too far off the mark, as I see the individual heroes from that set going for $30-55 in Trades.

I have at least one of every official product ever made, except for Wave 2 - Drones & Minions, and the promo figures (though I do have Master Win Chu Woo). If someone can help me figure out the most fair and profitable prices for my collection, I will set up a trade thread and/or throw the whole mess up on eBay. Everything has been well taken care of, just sitting around in ziploc bags in large, plastic containers for years. Some figures are custom painted (mostly just with a dirty wash or accentuation of existing colors) - will this typically raise or lower the value, if change them at all?

Thanks so much for any advice you can give, and it's great to see this community thriving! I'm sorry that I can no longer be a part of it. If only Hasbro had given this game the marketing attention it deserved, maybe things could have been different. At least the game can now help me move on in my life by providing some much-needed funds. It was a pleasure frequenting the forums back in the day, and I hope those of you still around are still thoroughly enjoying Scape in your own ways!
Old January 25th, 2014, 11:28 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hey, it's that guy! AND HIS WHOLE COLLECTION MUST GO!

Hello,
I buy entire collections and resell them. Honestly you'll get more if you break the items up and sell them on Ebay but by the time you finish paying fees. time spent shipping and items left over you might want to consider us as an alternative. My buylist can be found at Auggiesgamestore.com. As a general rule we pay 80% in store credit for what we sell it for and if you want to "cash out" your store credit at any time you get 75% of that amount. So basically cash is 60% of our selling price. There are exception to this (especially on lower cost items) but is a good guideline.
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online