Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you play/help run a tournament in New England?
No, I don't play HS competitively any more 0 0%
I might want to play 2 20.00%
Yes, I would play 3 30.00%
I might help run/ would play 2 20.00%
Yes, I would run with enough demand/ would play 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
New England Tournament: Who Would Go?

I wanted to see if there is any hope of reviving the New England tournament scene. So, please vote if you live in the New England area! If you put down might help run or would run, this doesn't sign you up for anything definite.
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New England Tournament: Who Would Go?

We had a great scene for a while. If there was demand, I would host another event.
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
We had a great scene for a while. If there was demand, I would host another event.
Awesome! I really have 2-3 people when I sign up, my dad and I are a package (I can't drive) and if he can make it, we bring my friend. For me, I can help with maps and such, but my problem comes with a venue. There hasn't been a New England tournament in too long a time!
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:03 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Posting to keep the thread up. I have definitely missed seeing the friendly faces of other area Heroscapers. I would definitely try to attend any event in the area, though I don't think I have quite the bandwidth yet to help plan.

I had two friends over to celebrate NHSD by trying out the Shadow Cavern and the cooperative rules. We all really enjoyed the game, including my 1 year old son who came by towards the end of the game and started stealing my order markers.

Epic moment of the game: rolling all three shields to keep my Deepwyrm Drow alive.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Bump
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking about maybe running an event at TotalCon in February. Who is interested?
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Yes!
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:14 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Bumpity bump bump. Come on, I know there are more New England 'Scapers out there!

To be absolutely honest, I have more interest in a pure Heroscape tournament than going to one as part of a different event... but if it's the only way to get my game on, I'm tentatively interested.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old November 18th, 2013, 02:17 AM

Vraal Woo who?

Im in for anything

Sir Vraal Buckless
Old July 26th, 2014, 11:48 PM

Hey, I started another one of these threads. Slightly more specific though. Head over there and check it out.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1956880

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events