Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 17th, 2019, 05:50 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

Since the chatter has died down on carrion, here is my next one that I've been mulling over for years and finally have a decent direction going for it. Thoughts?

Quote:

PREDATOR X

HYBRID
UNCOMMON HERO
PREDATOR
RUTHLESS

Life: 5

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

MUTANT HUNTING
After a Mutant ends its movement within 6 spaces of this Predator X, if this Predator X is not engaged to one or more Mutants, you must move this Predator X adjacent to that Mutant, if possible. When counting Spaces for this Predator X's movement, elevation changes of up to 1 level count as one space. If this Predator X starts its turn adjacent to one or more Mutant figures, it may not move and must attack each Mutant figure adjacent to it this turn.

BIO-METALLIC SKIN
When rolling defense dice against an attack, this Predator X always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. When this Predator X is attacked by a figure with the Electrically Charged or Lava Resistant special powers, it rolls 2 fewer defense dice.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with this Predator X, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

SS
The idea is to make them expensive so they are rare like they are in the comics, but still enough of a threat that just 1 makes Mutants wary.

Last edited by Karat; February 17th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Creature has usually been a class in the past, I think it could be a bit confusing to make it a species here.
Old February 17th, 2019, 06:06 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I had that backwards in my head

Also, not sure we really want it bonding with Frank so I left the class as Predator.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project