Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2016, 11:08 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Confred's Workshop: Daredevil & Elektra

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 4th, 2016, 10:34 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Confred's Workshop: Daredevil & Elektra

Arts

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Re: Confred's Workshop: Netflix Super Heroes!

Daredevil

No changes, art added
Elektra

No changes, keeping with the group
Iron Fist

Again this version is based on the television show and what I've seen so far. Things like him healing and his stealth took second seat to these main abilities.
Jessica Jones

Jessica was my last figure of the group to design. Once I got Cage in, I had to finish her up. I wanted her to hit hard, but not be too tough. She needed a counter to Kilgrave and Leaping was requisite. A big part of her tv character is her private detectiving and being a drunk loser.. so four abilities it is.
Luke Cage

Big tough and indestructible. While he is rarely in danger, those around him sure are. Luckily he takes the bullets while he carries the damsel away.

Old May 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Can't wait for the Defenders show this summer! Nice job on these Confred.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

JJ feels a bit extreme as an OM hog. If I am reading it right you can only use JJ until she dies? I would bump up the initiative bonus a bit.

I like that LC does not take swipes from non SS.
SS negates his shields from range currently which feels a bit weird.

If you do not have SS or a good auto-wounder, LC is unstoppable. He would be a great candidate for healing if IF could heal others.

Can IF actually use the Iron Fist twice a round with two 'summon' powers?

Love Foggy!
Old May 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.

JJ feels a bit extreme as an OM hog. If I am reading it right you can only use JJ until she dies? I would bump up the initiative bonus a bit.

I like that LC does not take swipes from non SS.
SS negates his shields from range currently which feels a bit weird.

If you do not have SS or a good auto-wounder, LC is unstoppable. He would be a great candidate for healing if IF could heal others.

Can IF actually use the Iron Fist twice a round with two 'summon' powers?

Love Foggy!
JJ OM hogging is optional
LC's 310 pts hopefully covers the indestructibility. He would be in the 150 range I think otherwise. But I'll keep an eye on it thanks.
Claire, I assume would give the team token heals. Greater assumption is that healing will be greater covered in the defenders version.
IF's visions should indeed recharge the first to allow it be used twice - the wording was fist draft, but it all seemed to work so I moved on. Feedback is welcomed.

Thanks for all your thoughts!

Old April 15th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Valkyrie

Last edited by Confred; April 19th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old July 4th, 2018, 06:27 PM

Re: Confred's Workshop: Valkyrie (Marvel)!!

Challenge accepted!

X-Mean Unique Squad

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations