Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:05 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Next Saturday is our November Monthly, multiplayer-style! I've heard from @UtahScott @BiggaBullfrog @TrueMurray @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Flash_19 @Sir Heroscape and I thank you gentlescapers for RSVP'ing.

As for the rest of you, @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @podunksarmy , how about it? Feel like coming and getting some good multiplayer games in (before the welcome tradition that is the Jingle Bell Bash)? Let us know!
Yes, you can count me in for this Saturday's tournament! Multiplayer Madness is going to be awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events