Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:23 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
C3G Design - Kree Scout (VOTE for Playtesting!)

The Book of Kree Scout

C3G MARVEL

The figures used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model numbers and name are #007-009 / Kree Warrior.

NAME = KREE SCOUT (Common Hero)
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE

SPECIES = KREE
UNIQUENESS = COMMON Hero
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 30

KREE HERO BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on a Kree Scout Army Card and taking that Kree Scout's turn, you may take a turn with one other Kree Hero you control.

ADVANCED KREE TECHNOLOGY
Instead of moving normally, you may choose one unengaged Kree Scout you control. Immediately place up to two unengaged Kree Heroes you control adjacent to the chosen Kree Scout. The Kree Hero placed using Advanced Kree Technology must be placed so it is not engaged.

Character Bio –
The Kree Empire extends across almost a thousand worlds in the northwestern lobe of the Greater Magellanic Cloud. They are the only race in the galaxy to possess the Omni-Wave Projector technology, a device which can enable communication across hyperspace as well as be used in an offensive capacity as a weapon. They also possess cloaking technology, which they call the 'aura of negativity'.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • Having a Disciplined personality, Kree Soldiers may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

• Initial Playtest: Hahma
  • Second Playtest:
  • Third Playtest :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 25th, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:25 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Sidekick Desgn: Kree Soldiers

* I'm going to need mini pics for these guys and a better comic pic too.

1/16 - Revised Advanced Kree Technology to begin with "After revealing an Order Maker on this card and instead of moving normally,"

1/15 - Changed from Soldiers to Warriors

1/8 - Revised wording for Collective Consciousness

12/23 - Changed from this:

CLOAKING TECHNOLOGY
Before moving, you may choose one Kree Soldier you control. Immediately place up to 3 other unengaged Kree Soldiers you control on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen Kree Soldier.

to ADVANCED KREE TECHNOLOGY and changed the Points from 110 to 90.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; January 16th, 2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Like this write up as is. Good to see a Public Design Squad finally.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Two problems I have. I think that 7 Range + 6 Move is a bit too large a threat range, personally. And for Cloaking Device... I'm not really picking up on the flavor for that. There's no real cloaking being done; if anything, it's more like teleportation.

Otherwise, looks pretty sweet.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:34 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have to agree that a move 6 with a range 7 is to big of a threat range. As far as the cloaking goes, that says to me a way of having no hit zones. I'll think on that and see what pops into my head.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:37 AM

In classic scape, both Agent Skahen and the Krav Maga have 7 Range + 6 Move. The Gorillanators have 7 Move + 6 Range.

The cloaking does take a bit of imagination. Do you have any alternative methods for simulating cloaking technology that would be appropriate here?

Quote:
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I get the theme of the cloaking, basically they are invisible as they move so it looks like they appear there. Fun ability. Move 6 with Range 7 works on the Krav and MarvelScape is a different beast and I think it will be fine.

Any reason we can't use the 3 different colored Kree here to diversify the squad?
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine with the big threat range. Their low attack should keep them in check. And they only have three figures per squad.
The comic art here is too small and only features a single Kree. Hopefully we as a group can find better.

CLOAKING TECHNOLOGY
Before moving, you may immediately choose one Kree Soldier you control and immediately place up to 3 other unengaged Kree Soldiers you control on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen Kree Soldier.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Any reason we can't use the 3 different colored Kree here to diversify the squad?
Quite possible. However, if there are plans for Kree Sergeants or other generic leaders, the other colors might be good for them. Heroes, any input into that?

Quote:
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:59 AM

Other possible comic pics:

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; December 23rd, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Two problems I have. I think that 7 Range + 6 Move is a bit too large a threat range, personally. And for Cloaking Device... I'm not really picking up on the flavor for that. There's no real cloaking being done; if anything, it's more like teleportation.

Otherwise, looks pretty sweet.
Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind for me as it seemed like teleporting them. I mean if you have Angel or Theracus Carry a Kree over a castle wall and then poof, 3 more Kree suddenly arrive and on different levels of the Castle/Fortress/Building as long as they are within 3 CSS of the one Kree. I mean you can currently use it to move 3 Kree that might be 20 spaces away and 20 levels lower with no real means of getting to that spot if they had to move normally to get there.

Perhaps the chosen figures should have to be within 6 - 10 spaces and a certain number of levels higher or lower to the one Kree when he "summons" them adjacent to him. Maybe there could be a limit of how much higher or lower they can be placed within 3 CSS of him? I'll try to come up with something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I get the theme of the cloaking, basically they are invisible as they move so it looks like they appear there. Fun ability. Move 6 with Range 7 works on the Krav and MarvelScape is a different beast and I think it will be fine.

Yeah, because I have 9 of the same color

But mostly because the Green one only comes up to the shoulder of the Purple guys (that I have and are the same size as a Beat Cop)

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 22nd, 2010, 02:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A3n would have to say for sure, but I think the second picture you posted might be usable (with a lot of photoshopping things out), quozl.
The other two look to be too small.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy