Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 25th, 2015, 11:08 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
luckily nobody cares what I think.
Nobody cares what the average fan thinks? Say it ain't so!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 12th, 2015, 06:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hmm, to review the Pendant of Fortune.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I don't think he looks like a Marro, but luckily nobody cares what I think. I could live with the Wo-Sa-Ga/Grok explanation.

~TAF
I would want an explanation for how he is a hivelord. How does he eat those things quick enough to heal without getting targeted and killed in battle? One of them is like a whole meal for him, so how does he eat more than one to keep healing wounds without exploding his gut? Maybe he just stabs them with his tail and slurps out their nutritious insides. Also why so short? Wo-sa-ga/Tor-kul-na/Su-bak-na huge 10/11/12, then Kon-tar-na is large 6. Did he miss out on some growth hormones or something? I don't know, to me, him being a hivelord does not make sense. It feels like the theme is forced on the figure to fit the designs gameplay. Its a cool custom don't get me wrong, but the figure seems wrong.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

All my concerns (well-founded or otherwise) have been answered. to review the Pendant of Fortune
Old May 13th, 2015, 12:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

to review the Pendant as well.
Old May 13th, 2015, 12:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
I don't think he looks like a Marro, but luckily nobody cares what I think. I could live with the Wo-Sa-Ga/Grok explanation.

~TAF
I would want an explanation for how he is a hivelord. How does he eat those things quick enough to heal without getting targeted and killed in battle? One of them is like a whole meal for him, so how does he eat more than one to keep healing wounds without exploding his gut? Maybe he just stabs them with his tail and slurps out their nutritious insides. Also why so short? Wo-sa-ga/Tor-kul-na/Su-bak-na huge 10/11/12, then Kon-tar-na is large 6. Did he miss out on some growth hormones or something? I don't know, to me, him being a hivelord does not make sense. It feels like the theme is forced on the figure to fit the designs gameplay. Its a cool custom don't get me wrong, but the figure seems wrong.
Actually Su-Bak-Na and Tor-Kul-Na are regular sized Marro. The mounts aren't the hivelords.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 13th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The Pendant of Fortune has received 5 Yea votes to review (Soundwarp SG-1, Scytale, capsocrates, Son of Arathorn, and superfrog) and moves forward in the process.
Old May 13th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yaaay. Now how to test it...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 13th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:

~TAF
Actually Su-Bak-Na and Tor-Kul-Na are regular sized Marro. The mounts aren't the hivelords.
While that is true I feel part of the reason they are hivelords is because they are bred to work with the mounts. To me, in the case of TKN and SBN, its the rider and monster together that make the unit that is the hivelord.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 13th, 2015, 06:00 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Wo Sa Ga is a hive lord with no mount.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 14th, 2015, 11:14 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Wo Sa Ga is a hive lord with no mount.
Or is she a hivelord with no rider?

As far as the story questions about how this proposed figure would eat Nagrubs, what constitutes a hivelord, etc., in Heroscape the story-to-gameplay lines are pretty blurred when it comes to composite figures. Some special powers (and attributes) are about the rider, some are about the mount, and others are uncertain.
Grimnak
• Chomp — mount
• Orc Warrior Enhancement — both (according to bio)
Grok Riders
• Marro Warlord Bonding — rider (likely)
• Mark of the Warlord — rider (likely)
• Grok Training — mount
Me-Burq-Sa
• Paralyzing Stare — rider
Mok
• Dwarven Gunners — mount
• Gunner Casualties — rider(s)
• Gunner Special Attack — both
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
• Disengage — rider (likely)
• Orc Defensive Aura — could be either or both
• Snow Strength — mount
Su-Bak-Na
• Hive Supremacy — rider
• Flying — mount
Swog Rider
• Orc Archer Enhancement — could be either or both
Templar Cavalry
• Galloping Charge — mount
• Dismiss the Rabble — could be either or both
• Righteous Smite — rider
Tor-Kul-Na
• Trample Stomp — mount
Tornak
• Orc Warrior Enhancement — could be either or both
Ulginesh
• Mind Link — rider
• Flying — mount
Sir Dupuis
• Knight's Courage — rider
• Tactical Disengagement — could be either or both
• Chalice of Fortitude — rider
I used to thoughtlessly just kind of assume that Tor-Kul-Na's "monster" ate the Nagrub and this removed a wound marker because the Life number on the unit was based on both figures in the composite. This "eat it whole" assumption is not a problem for Wo-Sa-Ga, but it doesn't really make sense for Su-Bak-Na. Chances are, that skeletal mount doesn't even eat at all, and eating wouldn't make it healthier.

So it's just as plausible, if not more likely, that the actual Marro hivelords themselves are sort of vampiric, sucking out a 'grub's blood, soul, spirit, life force, whatever without physically consuming the bulk of its body.

You could theoretically have a Gniddish hivelord and it would still be able to heal a wound by absorbing/extracting whatever it needs from a Nagrub that's larger than itself. Size does not have to be a limiting factor.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 14th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Very effective presentation, JAB.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs