Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 31st, 2011, 06:21 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Red_Hot_Battle_Reports By: Flameslayer&Company

Every now and then, I play HeroScape. These games could be SoloScape rounds, Play-testing, Playing for the heck of it, and even just On-the-Fly Scenarios. I hope to archive several battles in this little ol' thread.

Text Reports

Swamp Pit Assault & Cookie Jar Scramble
Shale Mountain Rumble

Pictured Reports
None Listed

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 29th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old October 31st, 2011, 08:04 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Red_Hot_Battle_Reports By: Flameslayer&Company

I'm anxious to see how Haduc does,So P1.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 31st, 2011, 10:08 AM

ullarted has disabled reputation

P2. Probably not the right choice, but I love blastrons .
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:14 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Whos who? I'm guessing P1 but I don't know...

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Whos who? I'm guessing P1 but I don't know...
This initial game is more or less a SoloScape Round

Stay tuned for Saturday fun though! The cold, murderous, ruthless Flameslayer and his <insert army here> going up against Georgie's awesome <insert army here>

@Boromir:
I am too, which is why I added him the build instead of more Ashrans(that'd been fun though ).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 31st, 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: And no, I have no clue what we'll be playing...it'll probably be themed armies...and we'll probably play multiple games :)
Old November 27th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I could go

Oops, it appears as though I forgotten about this

Well, here's the results of the previous match:
Quote:
Scenario:
Swamp Pit Assault(by flameslayer93)
A legion of units walks the perimeter of their Valkyrie General, coming to the Area known as the Swamp Pit. The valley a strong underground river, but otherwise there would be no need for it to be territory. Unfortunately, two bands of warriors on either side of the gap are looking to claim this area, and its waters, for themselves...

Special Rules:
The River is incredibly strong, too strong for any man resist its push. At the end of the round, any small or medium figure on a Water or Swamp Water space immediately moves to an adjacent water space of their opponent's choice. Powers that would negate movement are ignored for this movement.

The lone player has a +3 Initiative boost. It can be used before initiative is rolled. It can only be used 1 time.

Media:
For this battle, it will likely be written in text with a few low-quality pictures(I still need to learn the new cell phone ).

Players:
3(2 players on a team versus 1)

Army Configuration Requirements:
Themed Armies

Totals:
Player 1 has 820 points

Players 2 and 3 have 300 points

Players have a 5 point leeway fund.

Armies:
P1:
Ulginesh
Haduc
Jordawn
Raelin(RotV)
Emmiroon
Arkmer
Kyntella Gwyn
Warriors of Ashra x3

P2:
Major Q10
Blastatrons x2
Air Elemental

P3:
Blue Wyrmlingx1
White Wyrmling x3
Red Wyrmling x3
Black Wyrmling x3
The Wizards had early positioning and all of their units began with Raelin's aura. The invading units began with height advantage. For quite a while, the Ashrans were pretty much locked in engagement with the 'trons and on the other side of the board the baby drakes cleared and cut though the 4 Ashrans who tried to charge them.

Once the Ashrans fell, the wizards took off the gloves and OMs poured onto Ulginesh. Fireball after FireRain, the invading players were exterminated.

Custom Review:
Haduc:
Overall, he did no damage, and with Raelin pretty much staying alive the entire game, his defense bonus wasn't even needed. It seems that the elves are quite dangerous at these point values because you can mix in lots of turtling mechanics, even if the opposition have height advantage.

Players:

Armies:
flameslayer93:
Raelin 1
Thorgrim
Eldgrim
Tarn Viking Warriors
Knights of Westonx2
Nakitas

Georgie:
Valguard
Drake 2
Tactical Combat Unit x3
Agent Carr
Airborne Elite

Well, this one was an epic fail on Georgie's part. The only kind of rolling he did well was on initiative. Now, he lost, but only because he couldn't roll good on either attacking or defense. Drake died in 2 turns(whiffing against a lot of skulls hurt) and once he's down, the TCU fall quickly and horribly.

Not much of a game, but oh well...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 29th, 2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 09:40 PM
I could go

Quote:
Scenario:
Shale Mountain Rumble(by flameslayer93):
As Valhalla begins to freeze over for the Winter, the Valkyrie Generals are beginning to find locales to hunker down at for the year's cold season. The Shale Mountains are one of the hot spots, mostly because the ground is soft enough to make temporary housing into. Two generals have decided to make their way at grabbing it this year, and even though some negotiating has been tried, neither wishes to cooperate. That, and their forces are too large to work out in the end.

Special Rules:
The snow and water is extremely cold, and when a figure who is small, medium or large starts their turn on one, they must roll a single attack dice. If a skull is rolled, that figure takes a wound. The Greater Ice Elemental is immune to this.

Sudden winds are gonna make it tough, as the loose Shale is beginning to kick up. At the end of the round, all figures roll a 20 sided die. On a 1, they take a wound. Earth Elementals are immune to this.

Glyphs:
Crevcor, Erland, Sturla, Rannevig

Media:
As it appears I need to figure out how to transfer memory from the dinky memory card from my phone to the computer, I will just let this battle be all textual.

Players:

Army Configuration Requirements:
I'm testing out my Token Point Rules for the first time. Armies will be based off of this.

Armies:
P1:
Sudema
Drake 1
Deathstalkers x1
Venocsx4

P2:
Major Q10
Wyvernx1
Airborne Elite
Arrow Gruts x3
This game went surprisingly quickly(with a little help from Frenzy ).

Round 1:
The Airbornes don't Drop.
Player 1 takes the initiative. Player 2 weeps.
The trio of Deathstalkers split up into 2 groups, once who headed towards Sturla, and the other 2 by Erland. ! grabbed it, and pulled Major Q10 into engagement. The 2 engaged Deathstalkers attacks attacked, and did not inflict any wounds.
The Wyvern makes its way towards Crevcor, with the mindset of making the Archers into massive 2 attack monster
2 of the Venocs rush towards Q10 while a 3rd approaches the lone Deathstalker to act as backup. The Venocs manage to deal 2 wounds to Q10. It's gonna be a rough ride.
Wyvern takes Crevcor.
A Venoc risks disengagement from Q10 and survives. It slithers up to the Wyvern, and attacks using its height advantage.
Q10 Machine Pistols(or is it Pistol Whips, since he's engaged?) a Venoc. His other shots failed miserably.
The Biting winds do not deal any unwanted wounds to the figures in play.

Round 2:
Once more, the Paratroopers are fearful of dropping, as signaled by their low Drop Roll...
Player 1 takes initiative. Player 2 must wait...again.
Drake advances towards Q10. His katana is hungry.
The Orcs kill off 2 of the snakes. Who would have figured that 2 attack power could punch through 0 and 1 defense?
Drake engages the good major and inflicts a whole wound on the target.
Q10 doesn't have a big choice now, and decides to Wrist Rocket Drake. His gun jams...twice.
The Vipers on OM 3...frenzied a whopping 5 times!!!!
Spoiler Alert!

Overall, they killed: 8 Grut Archers, and the Wyvern.

The last Orc takes a shot at a Viper and brings it to it's knees(or lack of).
The Dice Gods do not inflict harm unto the units whom are in play.

Round 3:
Just in time! The Airbornes need to drop! Player 2 rolls a...11.
Player 2 manages to win initiative. At least they are rolling well at something. Player 1 laughs. They don't need it.
Q10 machine pistols the Viper who engaged him. His other rounds did not prove useful however...
Drake slays Q10.
P2 reveals an OM on........Q10. They lose a turn.
A viper has the last Archer for breakfast.

Player 1 Wins!!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports