Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 16th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
HS TOOLKIT

Downloaded HS toolkit from HQ. Anyone have a set of instructions on how to use it???????????? Thanx in advance.
Old May 16th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Instructions for using HSToolKit:

Don't use HSToolkit.

Use the Heroscape Card Creator. I will find a link for you....
Old May 16th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here ya go.

http://www.clanperry.net/hcc/files/hccinstall.exe

GB can attest to its awesomeness. He uses it, I use Macromedia Fireworks for my cards, others use Photoshop.
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:00 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I'm not even sure if there is any support of HS Toolkit any more. The creater hasn't been heard from in a long time.

I personally use Jasc Paint Shop Pro for my card creation (because it came with the computer )

Old May 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Gotta love bundled software

I'm still looking for a good program to do the "fog" with. Micrografix Windows Draw is stellar for text effects and positioning stuff. It'll even do some good stuff with pasting in other images and making composites...but photoshop is much better.

Actually, I have some weird version of photoshop, and I can erase stuff and make strange effects, but I can't be convinced it's the several-hundred-dollar program everyone talks about.
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Here ya go.

GB can attest to its awesomeness. He uses it, I use Macromedia Fireworks for my cards, others use Photoshop.
I'm wondering why we have not started a thread for HCC...I see Regai that joined up here on Heroscapers...I will PM him to see if he wants to start one....

Old May 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:
Here ya go.

I'm wondering why we have not started a thread for HCC...I see Regai that joined up here on Heroscapers...I will PM him to see if he wants to start one....

Good call. Not sure why I didn't think about that when I posted the link.
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:11 PM

Regai Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:
Here ya go.

I created my account when I found out about this place and quickly PM'd Truth to get this section created, but finding time to build a new tutorial for the program has been difficult.

I'll create the thread now.
Old May 17th, 2006, 03:10 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Any other free ones for when your trial expires
Old May 17th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Quote:
Instructions for using HSToolKit:

Don't use HSToolkit.

Use the Heroscape Card Creator. I will find a link for you....
Hm. Should I not bother transferring over my HSToolkit instructional thread, then?

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
Thanks Kark, for alerting me to the notion that the info existed in the download section at HQ. I found it and have it and intend on getting some customs together.... I recut agent Carr and gave Syvarris a tarn viking spear.... As far as HCC goes, good luck to you with the promotion and sale of that product. I have never made even one custom card yet, so I am not ready to pony up $$$ for the service yet. I have a feeling that the HS toolkit will serve my needs.

LINK for Toolkit Guideline- http://www.heroscapehq.com/index.php...=details&id=71

LINK for HSToolkit- http://www.heroscapehq.com/index.php...details&id=258
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:14 PM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
HCC does look like handy software--but alas it is not Mac, or written cross-platform. I have an old Excel file from the .net days called "Master Minis Sheet." I don't know if the formulae have been updated since then as more official units have been released. . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software