Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:14 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Register for the download section and upload it there
call me stupid, but how do i register? i can't pm anyone (including admin's to request pm rights). and don't see anywhere to "request" rights to up down files.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Click the download link at the top of the page, then click register.

You should be able to PM, try PMing me to see if it works...
Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:

okay, got it (both the pm and the file), sorry for the hassle, but i have now had an increase in posts in excess of 300% for this.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:

okay, got it (both the pm and the file), sorry for the hassle, but i have now had an increase in posts in excess of 300% for this.
Old July 27th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Does anyone have a link to the old spreadsheet? I won't make any promises, but I do have a week of vacation coming up, and I will be getting all the data (either from Logrey or from GaryLASQ's website or some combination thereof) for use in HPC, and I do already have some code to automatically generate Excel files, so I might be able to provide the requested data.

If I had a guideline of what the spreadsheet should look like.
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I have just uploaded a queryable sheel like you want into the software section.

Here is the description:
This is an Excel file that has all of the stats and abilities of every Heroscape unit. The different stats can be queried and sorted by value with dropdowns at the top of each column. Also included is a results table from Mathguy’s Heroscape match-up calculator.

I hope this is what you are looking for

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli
Does anyone have a link to the old spreadsheet? I won't make any promises, but I do have a week of vacation coming up, and I will be getting all the data (either from Logrey or from GaryLASQ's website or some combination thereof) for use in HPC, and I do already have some code to automatically generate Excel files, so I might be able to provide the requested data.

If I had a guideline of what the spreadsheet should look like.
i have also uploaded one that contains some similar info. i didn't create a filter for it, but something that you should be able to do. not sure if it has shown up in downloads or not, but will go ahead and upload to my "gallery".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software