Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 27th, 2024, 05:52 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction Forum Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I see >_> Is it so similar that you're that worried about it? By removing the stories for this reason you've made it suspicious. Now I effectively know how your novel ends

~TAF
You, but no one else. It was a calculated decision I made a bit ago, once I knew better what I was dealing with for the novels.

~TGRF.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:36 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Quote:
I see >_> Is it so similar that you're that worried about it? By removing the stories for this reason you've made it suspicious. Now I effectively know how your novel ends

~TAF
You, but no one else. It was a calculated decision I made a bit ago, once I knew better what I was dealing with for the novels.

~TGRF.
I read through some of the first posts on the thread including a few immature, ego driven ones by me (typical). Then I saw the dates 2011! 13 years ago? Jeeeeez, I feel old now.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:59 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF

~TGRF.
I read through some of the first posts on the thread including a few immature, ego driven ones by me (typical). Then I saw the dates 2011! 13 years ago? Jeeeeez, I feel old now.
You and me both mate, I've spent near around half my life on this website, writing fan fiction. I'd like to say it's been time well spent...

~TGRF.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:16 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF

~TGRF.
You and me both mate, I've spent near around half my life on this website, writing fan fiction. I'd like to say it's been time well spent...

~TGRF.
Well your writing has certainly improved tremendously and your pointers for other writers are spot on.

Granted you did seem to go on a bit of an ego trip a couple years ago, but that's normal with young guys (you're early to mid twenties now right?). It sounds like you've settled down. Was afraid for a moment it was going to be permanent. :P

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:46 PM

UPDATE: Updated the Competitive Ratings to include the most recent results (through 4/24).
UPDATE (4/24): Updated Ratings for Apostle's Creed and Myths of Valhalla, and updated author ratings accordingly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction