Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I am taking a moment to recognize TheSparkleInYourWater as an excellent trader. They sold me what I was looking for at a reasonable price and we had good communication. Also I'm bumping my list. Still desperately looking for any number of squads of MacDirk Warriors, Microcorp Agents, and Tagawa Samurai Archers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Great Trade with: RudyValentine, Mjr. T.F x5+, Ollie x4+, MegaSilver, Mojobang, Mike Lizzio, Elltrain, Scaper'94 (purchase), S1R ART0R10US, WarlordoftheWolves x4+, Odbo255, Lefton4Ya, Tiranx, Devo Hulk (purchase), TheSparkleInYourWater (purchase).

Text = Tier 4 Want
Text = Tier 3 Want
Text = Tier 2 Want
Text = Highest Want, Tier 1
Spoiler Alert!

Just PM me an offer.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Considering trading my copy of the board game Fresco, if you have a board game or something you'd like to trade me. It's punched (I think? Maybe?) and I've read through the rule book, but we haven't gotten around to putting it on the table yet. I don't think we've even unfolded the game board yet.

I'm not looking to give it away & I have no burning Scape needs at the moment. I'll listen to offers. I'd be interested in the game Alien Frontiers particularly, if you want to trade.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I also had a great purchase from TheSparkleInYourWater. Everything arrived in a timely fashion and as described.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:32 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

I also had a great trade with TheSparkleInYourWater.

Quick update to my trade list:

Have: Aubrien Archers
Want: Heavy Gruts, Tagawa Samurai Archers

See full list in my sig. Thanks!

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM

Fatboy Chubby is surprisingly tart

Just had a great trade with Gurei-Ornery who is a very honest bloke!

Cheers

My Trade List
GOOD TRADES: Screwdriver, Rodriquez X2, Gurei-Ornery X2
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:40 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good trade with philowar.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:54 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

Great purchase from Toad Rocket. Quick shipping, well packaged, and great communication.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:05 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Great Purchase from Toad Rocket also!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Quote:
HAVE
Spoiler Alert!

WANT
Spoiler Alert!
Great Trades with: Pjnormandin, DeathDoom, Spallit
Just finished a trade with Rich10. Unfortunately the cards arrived badly damaged either from poor packaging or negligence. After a few Pm's it seems he cannot help me any further. Although he did complete his end of the deal, i would caution all that trade with him.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Gurei-Ornery is a great trader, fast shipping and fair trader
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

All I want is some Marro Drones & Minions of Utgar. They do not need to be NIB, only undamaged and with cards (unless you can let them go for less w/o card). In fact, I ideally need 3 Drones but only 2 Minions.

All I have to offer for trade at present is the following:
  • Blastatrons & Deathstalkers (NIB)
  • Warriors of Ashra & Deathreavers (NIB)
  • Heroes of Fallcrest (D3 heroes, NIB)
In addition, I have a near-complete 1983 Parker Brothers board game called Shadowlord!. I want to play it at least once, but I need to re-make a few missing pieces. I will consider trading it away. Google it if you are not familiar. All of the portrait cards, spaceship pegs, dice, and the board are intact. The only thing missing is the duel tray (not necessary for play, merely a surface), a single number card out of fifty, a few name discs (penny-sized card stock chips that represent characters), and three power rings (playing pieces with holes for spaceship pegs and name discs).

I will also consider buying the figures, but I'll need a bit more time to get the money together.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2

Last edited by Bogusoid; May 3rd, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Just finished a trade with Rich10. Unfortunately the cards arrived badly damaged either from poor packaging or negligence. After a few Pm's it seems he cannot help me any further. Although he did complete his end of the deal, i would caution all that trade with him.
I sent NovaRaptor figures/cards that were played with (only a few times). They were in good shape when I sent them. I thought that I packed them well, but I can't say what shape they arrived in. I don't know how cards can get damaged in shipping.

NovaRaptor sent me what he promised to send, but it did take him some time. Also, for one who promised "mint" figures, some were bent. I personally expect to receive used toys in a "played" condition. I think that NovaRaptor expects to receive used toys in new condition.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online