Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 31st, 2006, 04:07 PM

777Omega has disabled reputation
I'm not shure if the has been said yet, but I think we all know that Ke-Mo-Shi will have mind shackle, because of what the comic shows.

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 31st, 2006, 04:24 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbiddrummer
I think that the utgar kyrie hero will be badass!!!!!!!!!! he looks it and therefore he should have some death aura special ability
My thoughts from another thread on how this can't be a dude. As well as why it isn't Utgar,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
My guess is no this figure is NOT Utgar. Though the armor does look similar the curves and directions of it are off.

This stance for a figure is also very feminine. The feet are placed closer together and thinner, this is to help accentuate the curves of a feminine body.

The legs are also much thinner generally male miniatures have thicker extremities than female.

Also the horns on her helmet suggest a mystical tone, where as Utgar suggests brute force. Adding in the positions of her arms and hands this sculpt says to me that this unit may have a very "magical" ability.

It's still very similar in tone and design to Utgar himself but I would put my $$ on this NOT being Utgar, Good Observation though,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 31st, 2006, 05:58 PM

theats has disabled reputation
so, two new chicks with wings....

Theophilus.
Old October 31st, 2006, 06:13 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
so, two new chicks with wings....
All chicks have wings...
Old October 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbiddrummer
I think that the utgar kyrie hero will be badass!!!!!!!!!! he looks it and therefore he should have some death aura special ability
My thoughts from another thread on how this can't be a dude. As well as why it isn't Utgar,

Quote:
My guess is no this figure is NOT Utgar. Though the armor does look similar the curves and directions of it are off.

This stance for a figure is also very feminine. The feet are placed closer together and thinner, this is to help accentuate the curves of a feminine body.

The legs are also much thinner generally male miniatures have thicker extremities than female.

Also the horns on her helmet suggest a mystical tone, where as Utgar suggests brute force. Adding in the positions of her arms and hands this sculpt says to me that this unit may have a very "magical" ability.

It's still very similar in tone and design to Utgar himself but I would put my $$ on this NOT being Utgar, Good Observation though,

Um Cupid he's not saying the figure is Utgar himself, he was just calling it the Utgar kyie hero because that what we belive what general she is coming from.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 31st, 2006, 06:52 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
CA is just being a tease and wanted a reason to throw that picture up on the site...

Newb.
Old October 31st, 2006, 07:18 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
CA is just being a tease and wanted a reason to throw that picture up on the site...

Newb.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 31st, 2006, 09:24 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I do not think the Samurai hero will have an Agent Carr like power. Rather he will have a weaker attack and a higher defense. I see him using counterstrike as one of his main ways of killing his opponents. I also do not think he will boost the Samurai. He will be a tank figure like Crixus. Just my 2 cents.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 31st, 2006, 10:49 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
Do we "know" how they will be packaged?? i know about the zombies but not about the others.
Old October 31st, 2006, 10:57 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I think we are sure the heroes will be together. I think the Einar squads will be packaged together and the ghosts and Gruts will be packaged together.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 31st, 2006, 10:58 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
That is sort of what i thought but was not sure.
Old November 1st, 2006, 01:11 AM

Sagart has disabled reputation
OK, I couldn't track down the origins of this quote, but

Quote:
I would put my $$ on this NOT being Utgar.
Really? You seem quit convinced of this. What kind of odds are you giving?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News