Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 12th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stature - Design Phase

Yea
Old June 23rd, 2015, 12:43 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Stature - Initial Playtesting Phase

I ran some Hero and Squad tests with Stature today. She feels like a fit in the 150-170 range to me, I'm going to start her at 160 for the army tests.
@dok @Dysole @Sounwarp SG-1 @weebaer , any combos I should be on the lookout for? I figure she'll play well with Ms Marvel, and Star-Lord is always a good fit for a (currently) synergy-less hero.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 23rd, 2015, 12:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

Can't think of too much I can do with her that I can't just do with Giant Man. Worth noting that in a Martian Manhunter build she's one less person you need to worry about moving around.

~Dysole, admittedly liking the ability to swap around size
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:16 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I do think we will need to limit the amount of figures that can be carried by another figure in the future, but I dont see any concerns right now.

A team with Stature, Atom, Ragdoll, Kid Flash, Matrian manhunter, and a few others could get frustrating.

It is not broken by any means, but if there are several other heroes with similar abilities in the works, it can get out of hand.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I do think we will need to limit the amount of figures that can be carried by another figure in the future, but I dont see any concerns right now.

A team with Stature, Atom, Ragdoll, Kid Flash, Matrian manhunter, and a few others could get frustrating.

It is not broken by any means, but if there are several other heroes with similar abilities in the works, it can get out of hand.
Don't forget to add Angel and Vulture to that build

Seriously, though, I think the length of that list kind of makes the point that we're past the point of concern on carried. While I've toyed with a "human whip" build that has a bunch of those figures, it's not really practical to play all of them at once. Adding another, new option in that vein just means another option. It doesn't mean that there's a new strongest build involving carried figures.

That said, be aware that carried is a very strong power because of the efficiency inherent in a free figure movement. So while I'm not concerned about adding a new carried figure, I'm noting that it does make Stature probably a little better than you'd otherwise expect.

EDIT: I should add that if Stature is coming in at 160 or so, that reduces my concern level further, because all the other "bonus move" figures we're talking about are 100 or less. So she's less of a throw-in figure.

Last edited by dok; June 23rd, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 24th, 2015, 08:27 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh, I'm aware (to some degree, at least) of how strong free movement can be. Ragdoll and Kid Flash are two of my favorite filler heroes, both for the ability to tie down the opponent and for the chance to keep them with the rest of your army without an OM. I think Stature's higher stats will help her, both to stand out from the others and to balance her. Because her cost will come in higher, she won't work as well as a shield, but she'll be more worth a turn for her offensive capabilities. I'm also hopeful that the cost of an OM to return her to full size will make her trickier in OM efficiency builds. I'm starting her at 160, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that go up after some testing. If anyone has a suggested build with all of the tag-along figures in it though, I'd be happy to try it out!

Old June 27th, 2015, 02:19 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stature

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 150-180
- Give a brief overview. She went 4-2 against 160 figures, but she couldn't beat anyone above that.
Map: Custom

Spoiler Alert!

- Give a brief overview. Stature was able to hit the Demons first, and they were too show to finish her off.
Units: Blood Demons (160)
Who won and how many wounds did they have? R2T3: Stature with 2/4 wounds.

- Give a brief overview. The Hand Ninja numbers were enough to give Stature trouble.
Units: Hand Ninja x2 (170)
Who won and how many wounds did they have? R2T6: 3 Hand Ninja remaining.

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Stature (160), Ms Marvel (350), Iron Patriot (290) (800) VS Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Spider-Man (250), Ragdoll (100) (800)

Unit Summary:
Damage: 3 wounds to Iron Fist,
Pym Particle Transformation: marker placed 1 time; removed 1 time.
Gigantic Reach: Not used.
Carried: 2 times used.
Tiny Stealth: didn't come into play.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Stature (160), Ms Marvel (350), Iron Patriot (290) (800) VS Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Spider-Man (250), Ragdoll (100) (800)

Unit Summary:
Damage: 2 wounds to Iron Fist, 1 to Ragdoll,
Gigantic Reach: slightly useful.
Carried: 2 times used.
Tiny Stealth: slightly useful.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom by ZJ (smallish castle/dungeon with Labs Field heights)
Units: Stature (160), Captain America (240), Hawkeye (II, 160), Red Arrow (150), War Machine (270) (980) VS Star-Lord (250), Bizarro (330), Doctor Light (190), Robot (210) (980)

Unit Summary:
Damage: 2 wounds to Bizarro, 1 to Star-Lord, 1 to Robot.
Gigantic Reach: slightly useful.
Carried: 1 times used.
Tiny Stealth: hardly useful.

Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS: I really like the way she’s turned out. She switches sizes, but big is usually best, and she’ll make a nice heavy hitter for the Young Avengers. Even without synergy from the other YAs, she’ll see plenty of play, as Carried really does help her fit into a lot of armies. Gigantic Reach and Tiny Stealth didn’t see a lot of play in these three games, but that was often due to the armies she was facing more than anything. Even with a couple losses, I feel comfortable moving forward at 160, and wouldn’t even be surprised if her cost came up slightly.

Old June 27th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Seems pretty even so far. 160 seems like a fair place to begin with, keeping in mind Carried for a possible bump.
Old June 28th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looking good. 160 seems like a good place to send her to public playtesting at.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 1st, 2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I just picked an Atomica figure. It may work for the tiny Stature.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:42 PM

A good proxy, for sure. It wouldn't work for Stature without some major repainting though.

Old September 3rd, 2015, 10:34 AM

Dusting this one off, I propose Stature move to Public Playtesting.

I'll also tag @IAmBatman since this was before you came back.

And, CRB guys, if you notice any combos I missed in the Initial or anything worrying, let me know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library