Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 27th, 2017, 10:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Urk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Does Goblin Sneak Attack work universally, for all your figures, or only when Urk attacks?
I would say when urk, or other Goblins attack, but it doesn't specify too well. The Power is "Goblin" Sneak Attack. Maybe someone who designed it could clarify better.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Since Urk is only 65 points, I would say that Goblin Sneak Attack only applies to Urk. @Ninja Status this would be your area of expertise.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 27th, 2017 at 07:43 PM. Reason: +5 points
Old August 28th, 2017, 02:21 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

I think the answer is here in the synergy:
GOBLIN CUTTERS: Goblin Sneak Attack
Adjacent Goblin Cutter figures can benefit Urk due to his Goblin Sneak Attack special power.
HORNED SKULL BRUTES: Goblin Sneak Attack
Adjacent Horned Skull Brute figures can benefit Urk due to his Goblin Sneak Attack special power.

If the synergy specifically says it benefits Urk then I would assume it means that only Urk can use Goblin sneak attack.
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting question, because the card is silent on whom is the one attacking. But it's Urk, and just Urk. Always been Urk.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 28th, 2017 at 10:39 AM. Reason: urk urk urk
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting question, because the card is silent on whom is the one attacking. But it's Urk, and just Urk. Always been Urk.
Although this is resolved, since it's on the second page, it would be beneficial to add this to the Rulings and Clarifications.
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:12 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Although this is resolved, since it's on the second page, it would be beneficial to add this to the Rulings and Clarifications.
Quite right. I'm sure the OP, @Ninja Status , will get to it as soon as possible.

= =
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
He's *Heroic* Rabble

Am I the only one who noticed that the Horned Skull Brutes can use Urk as a Small Goblin sacrifice for Expendable Rabble?

Quote:
from the Horned Skull Brutes
If a Horned Skull Brute you control is attacked with a normal attack and receives 1 or more wounds, you may destroy a small Goblin you control that is adjacent to that Horned Skull Brute to ignore any wounds that Horned Skull Brute just received.
This could be useful if Urk is down to 1 life or negated or something that would make actually using him too risky.

Bugbear: "Eat that sword little man hehehe."
Urk: "You moron! I'm your leader!"
Bugbear: "Not anymore hehehe."

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: He's *Heroic* Rabble

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Am I the only one who noticed that the Horned Skull Brutes can use Urk as a Small Goblin sacrifice for Expendable Rabble?

Quote:
from the Horned Skull Brutes
If a Horned Skull Brute you control is attacked with a normal attack and receives 1 or more wounds, you may destroy a small Goblin you control that is adjacent to that Horned Skull Brute to ignore any wounds that Horned Skull Brute just received.
This could be useful if Urk is down to 1 life or negated or something that would make actually using him too risky.

Bugbear: "Eat that sword little man hehehe."
Urk: "You moron! I'm your leader!"
Bugbear: "Not anymore hehehe."
I did this a bunch in my playtesting. It actually endeared me to the unit, as it reduced the cognitive dissidence of a tiny goblin bossing around the bugbears, since eventually they would get sick of him and use him as a shield.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Done.

= =
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:47 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sorry everyone, college has been kicking my butt lately. I doubt I'm going to be on much anymore for the next few years.

Thanks for taking care of the OP duties, @Dad_Scaper

~NS
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Been there, done that. See you around, NS. Be here when you can.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs