Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 30th, 2006, 10:46 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Ry won't be there. For the record, I wouldn't drink out of anything that requires me to assume that position. But thanks for thinking of me.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 30th, 2006, 10:54 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
I will have to check and see what is happening that weekend and more than likely I will have MiniUPC in tow, so I seriously doubt that I will be able to commit to a tournament. I would love to get a game in against a member of the CCC. I will get back to you when I find out for sure if I can make it or not.

IMAX, you slay me.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old November 30th, 2006, 10:58 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What can I say, I saw that position and thought immediately of you. Strange.....

...but not really.
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Guys!! We do not have to have a tourney!! It was just an idea. I will be there either way.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:02 PM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I'm happy to report that I got approval from the spousal unit to participate. Bring on the prizes Gbob! I can't wait to send this joker home empty handed.

So it's single elimination, 500 point armies?

Also, Infinitymax said that he might have a hard time committing to a tourney, even if it's single elimination. Since this is short notice, hows about a special rule if everyone is agreeable. If pitboss is still standing and a participant has to leave, remaining participants may roll the D20 and high roll steps in. Is this agreeable?

Joe's Fury, please sign me up as a participant.
Thanks for signing up ninthdoc! I had forgotten to add one of our restrictions/special requests.......no firearms allowed Mr ATF. We can't have you robbing Pitboss of the prizes after he wins them

Sure, if imax participates in a tourny and has to leave early then sure, highest roller can fill-in for him, but if the fill-in wins it must be agreed that the prize will go to imax.

And as GB had pointed out, it does not have to be a tournament, but we'll play which ever way you guys choose.

Old November 30th, 2006, 02:22 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
I found out that the 10th will not be possible for me. I will be out of town. It looks like I will have to face the CCC another day...perhaps with a few months notice.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old November 30th, 2006, 02:32 PM

pitboss has disabled reputation
relax, everyone gets a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
So many tempting (and organized!) events in DFW, so little gas money...

Be nice to those boys, Pitboss, they know how to roll out the red carpet and throw a good shindig!

Hi Jonathan, any chance you're close to 290 and beltway 8 in Jersey Village? That's my next stop after leaving DFW. I have less time to roll dice in Houston, but if anyone is interested and available during lunch hours, I'd be glad to oblige.

pitboss of the - no sleep, no bowl, no prob...
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So if we aren't having a tournament are we all just taking turns showing Peach Seed Supervisor - I mean pitboss - the otherside of the wood shed?

Old November 30th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes we will line up to show spitboss some hospitality.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:12 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Re: relax, everyone gets a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitboss
Quote:
So many tempting (and organized!) events in DFW, so little gas money...

Be nice to those boys, Pitboss, they know how to roll out the red carpet and throw a good shindig!

Hi Jonathan, any chance you're close to 290 and beltway 8 in Jersey Village? That's my next stop after leaving DFW. I have less time to roll dice in Houston, but if anyone is interested and available during lunch hours, I'd be glad to oblige.
My home is very close, but I teachs school (30-minute lunches) so a lunchtime gig may be out of the question
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
My home is very close, but I teachs school (30-minute lunches) so a lunchtime gig may be out of the question
Um.... What do you teachs them? :P

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fury, that's downright considerate of you. Now I might have to quit making fun of your salad bowl.

Maybe.

But if I leave, I disqualify myself, and the prize should go to the guy who wins in my place. Heck, if someone else leaves and I fill in, and then win the whole thing, I would be mighty chapped to have to hand off my winnings to the guy who bailed. Especially if the prize is flagbearers.

(Honestly, I think it's a moot point - I don't think I would win even if I stayed all day.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events