Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 8th, 2014, 06:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bug

The Book of Bug

C3G MARVEL WAVE 24
THEY CAME FROM BEYOND!

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Bug.

Character Bio - Known as a humorous, lighthearted flirt, Bug is also a charismatic leader and adept warrior. Rocket Raccoon asked him to join the Guardians of the Galaxy when the original group disbanded after some internal misunderstandings. Bug agreed, and fought alongside the Guardians as they attempted to stop the Shi'ar-Kree interstellar conflict known as the War of Kings.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Stealth Leap wording update

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: png
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bug

NAME = BUG

SPECIES = INSECTIVORID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MICRONAUT
PERSONALITY = AMOROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

COMBAT DEXTERITY
Bug may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

DANGER SENSE REFLEXES
When rolling defense dice against a normal non-adjacent attack with Bug, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. After rolling defense dice against any attack, you may immediately move Bug with his Stealth Leap special power.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of his normal move, Bug may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, Bug has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when he starts to leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:40 PM
C3G Landlord

What is in the SP is where we last left the design with one exception. I went ahead and changed the class of Adventurer for Thief since their seemed to be some concern about the Fan4 synergy. One other thing I wouldn't mid seeing changed is the name of one of the last 2 powers. I don't like having them both start with Combat. Maybe Acrobatic Dexterity or Acrobatic Reflexes?
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For Combat Reflexes does he take Leaving Engagement?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:56 PM
C3G Landlord

I have the Bug figure and will try to get some pics at some point but it can be hard to do in the Winter so anyone else that has the figure should go ahead and try to get some good pics as well. As far as comic book art, in addition to what is in the SP, here are a couple I like.

There is a version of this one with the dog blurred out too.
For the figure pic background, I'd go with anything space related. Something along these lines:

Old December 8th, 2014, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
No, I'll add that in. Thanks.
Old December 8th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
In the future, we hold off on making any changes till 24 hours after the thread as been posted. No harm no foul here as the change you made is in red, but it's something to be aware of. It's a breathing period allowing all of the Heroes to see the design as it was before any changes were made so that we can all move forward as one cohesive unit.
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd strongly suggest his class be Micronaut. It has a chance at being relevant someday, albeit very very (very!) slim one, and helps him fit more easily into Guardians builds.

For my personal write-up I had Stealth Leap 12 instead of Expert Climbing. Both are appropriate, just giving another option. I'd increase his move to 6 (or maybe even 7), though, either way. Dude's quick!

And I'm not 100% sold on the auto-shield for Combat Reflexes. Might just be me, though.
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm fine with Thief if it fits him, but johnny's suggestion of Micronaut sounds cool for Guardian synergy.

I like the design. He'll be pretty tough with Enchantress, what with his ranged multi-attack that will allow him to get out, attack, and then move back within her range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
In the future, we hold off on making any changes till 24 hours after the thread as been posted. No harm no foul here as the change you made is in red, but it's something to be aware of. It's a breathing period allowing all of the Heroes to see the design as it was before any changes were made so that we can all move forward as one cohesive unit.
This is true, and something to keep in mind, but I think the addition here is fine. It's not really a change, just a clarification.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I really like the direction you have for Bug.

Since he already has Expert Climbing, I think the "up to 6 levels up or down" wording can be removed from Combat Reflexes (maybe also bump Combat Reflexes to allow him to move 2 spaces?).

As to the power name, what about Defensive Reflexes or Evasive Reflexes?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 8th, 2014, 09:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Removing the 6 levels up or down would change the powers effect, Expert Climbing would only let him move up 2 levels on 1 space of movement. However, if we increased the free move to 2 spaces, then he could move up 4 levels or 2 spaces out. That seems like a pretty good alternative direction that I could get behind. I could also get behind increasing his normal move too, combined with Expert Climbing means he would really hop around the board quite effectively. Still not feeling the Micronauts class though, I don't see a whole lot of Thief figures competing with him for a spot in the Guardians team while making him a Thief gives him at least one other build option outside of GotG & Enchantress (great suggestion there).
Old December 8th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Is that really an appropriate build option, thought? I can't really see him palling around with the Ventriloquist or the Crime Alley Crooks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library