Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Infectedsloth's 5/5/2021 Tradelist

Welcome to my trade thread. I usually prefer trading over buying or selling, but I'm open to anything. If you want something that's not on my haves just ask. I may be willing to part with them if the deal is right.

Haves:
Cowboy Hero's
- Guilty
- Dead Eye Dan
- James Murphy
Gladiator Hero's
- Crixus
- Retearuis
- Spartacus
Orm's Return
- Brunak
- Charos
- DW 8K
- Dund
- Su-Bak-Na
Raknar's Vision
- Braxas
- Major Q9
- Nilfhiem
- Theracus
- Jotun
Chardris
Concan
Greater Ice Elemental
Khosumet
Kozuke Samurai
Krug
Moltenclaw
Morsebane
Nakita Agents
NotNW
Parmino
Rune
Saylind
Sharwin Wildborn
Sir Dendrick
Sudama
Tagawa Samuri
Valgurd
X17

Haves VC:
Capt. John Varan
Myrddin
Sentinels of Grax

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants Classic:

Squads:
10th x1
Drones x3
Drow x3
Harquebus x1
Heavy Grut x1
Knights x1
Monks x1
Protectors x1
Repulsors x2
Roman Archers x1
Templar x1
Yari x1

Heroes
Hatamoto Taro
White Wyrmlings x3

Wants C3V

Squads:
12th Caucasus Rifles x3+
Acolytes of Vorganund x3+
Buccaneers of Tortuga x3+
Red Mantis Blade Dancers x3+

Heroes:
Arthur of Sherwood
Avernus
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior
Brontos
Corvor The Tainted One
Darkprowl Thrall's x3
Kira Jax
Omegacron
Re-Tak-Shi
Z'Thoth, Mouth of the Abyss
Zhen Yuan

Wants SoV

Squads:
Red Ants of Aunstrom x3+

Heroes:
Ashi-Dhulu
Asterios
Bol
Jerek Guy
Kha
Kon-Tar-Na
Prince al'Kahora
Uzog
Viceron The Blood Knight
Zombie Hulk

Good trades: Tupiniquim, qt.banerang, OrcElfArmyOne, Heroscaper2010 and Greygnarl, Seraph, Boromir

Last edited by infectedsloth; August 15th, 2022 at 01:02 AM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Infectedsloth's 2/19/13 Tradelist

I just had a great trade with infectedsloth! Highly recommended!
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Infectedsloth's 2/19/13 Tradelist

Just closed a great trade with Infectedsloth! Quick shipping and a pleasure to work with. Highly negotiable (thankfully!).

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Infectedsloth's 2/21/13 Tradelist

Great trade with infectedsloth. No shipping involved though, just an exchange at a tournament.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old June 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Infectedsloth's 6/17/13 Tradelist (I have Dwarves!)

I now have Axegrinders to trade.
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:09 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Infectedsloth's 6/17/13 Tradelist (I have Dwarves!)

PM sent!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old September 11th, 2014, 10:12 PM

Re: Infectedsloth's 3/25/14 Tradelist

bump.
Old September 26th, 2014, 11:01 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Re: Infectedsloth's 9/11/14 Tradelist

Good trade with infectedsloth
Old September 18th, 2020, 11:05 PM

Updated my trade list.

I have Ornak NIB and unopened Skahen for trade!
Old September 18th, 2020, 11:07 PM

Updated my trade list.

I have Ornak NIB and unopened Skahen for trade!

Last edited by infectedsloth; May 3rd, 2021 at 09:25 AM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 09:10 PM

Re: Infectedsloth's 5/5/2021 Tradelist

I updated my classic Scape wants and haves, and added a section for VC wants and haves.
Old May 31st, 2021, 08:40 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Infectedsloth's 5/5/2021 Tradelist

I've got 10th and a pair of White Wyrmlings.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades