Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 26th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TheAverageFan's (simple) custom terrain ideas.

Here's my custom terrain. I don't know how many of these are taken, but here we go.
Mud: water-type. Takes up 2 move rather than 1.
How to make: Take swamp water space (you have too many anyways). Paint it brown. Ta-daaa... I have: 8
Ice water: water-type. Stops movement, just like water. When you enter it, roll a die. If it's a sheild, take a wound.
How to make: Take a swamp water or ice tile. Paint it dark blue. Then paint splotches of white on it. Ta-daaa.
Snow trees: Evergreen trees. Warning: This is probably one of the hardest terrain peices to ever make, even for experts. If you value your trees or don't have any to lose, I suggest you don't try this without professional help.
How to make: take evergreen tree peice. Paint white on it on the tips of the needles. Ta-daaa.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TheAverageFan's (simple) custom terrain ideas.

Pictures?
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:25 AM

glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker

I made some muddy terrain in the past but I messed it up by
coating it with glossy Acrylic spray. I made some new ones though.
I'll post them soon.

Old January 27th, 2010, 12:50 AM

Commander GD Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn View Post
I'll post them soon.

Did Aquilla switch from Giant bugs to man eating plants?
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn View Post
I'll post them soon.

Did Aquilla switch from Giant bugs to man eating plants?
Nah, the Piranha Plant is a Predator. They all work together.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 08:34 PM

masonator97 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow that thing is huge!

The cake is a lie...
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:30 AM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

That plant... is one ugly, awsome custom.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles