Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2006, 02:37 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
they're perfect!

Old September 2nd, 2006, 04:23 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Aw, no negatives or suggestions for improvement? Where's reaper when I need him?

Thanks for the comments so far all! I'm gonna tackle the marro now.
I'd always be interested in more newer stuff.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:13 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Aw, no negatives or suggestions for improvement? Where's reaper when I need him?

Thanks for the comments so far all! I'm gonna tackle the marro now.
I'd always be interested in more newer stuff.
What do you mean by that? You want me to repaint something from wave 5? (I will be as soon as I get them from ninthdoc.)

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WOW, I am impressed I think they look great. I never noticed carrs pony tail, way cool

I just did a repaint of mimrig, 1st time, and I would be embarassed to post a picture after seeing yours. It is ok, but nothing like yours, I am such a slacker I was like I can use the big brush most of the time.

What type of paint do you use???

ANybody else, what is considered the best type of paint for repainting.

Man that Car looks great, reminds me of the guy from - darn I can't think of the movie, W/ John travolta a herion addict hit man, his partner in crime - so much for my memory ( talking about La big mac in france ).

Anyways I love the pictures great work, I think people would love to see something like that as a prize for a tourney.

I like the dennis rodman one also, now cause everytime I see one I will be thinking that is dennis rodman

Hendal

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow.... Funrun that's great work, very impressive, they all turned out awsome and if you haven't guessed .... I liked 'um

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:41 PM
Site Admin

Thanks guys. Bringing out the extra details in the sculpts is one of my main goals. I feel like justice has finally been done to poor Carr's hair!

The paint you need is regular acrylic craft paint. You can buy it at any Walmart or Michael's and other places I am sure. It's less than $1 per bottle. You also need the smallest brush you can find, and a steady hand to use it .

funrun's HS Repaints
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
You should do raelin also. I'm interested in what you could do to her (i know you're thinking it, perves!)
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:43 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
You should do raelin also. I'm interested in what you could do to her (i know you're thinking it, perves!)

i only thought of it because you put the image in my head K/H

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:03 PM
Site Admin

Actually I really like Raelin as she is, so she is not on my immediate list to repaint. I did the Marro Warriers today but I need to buy one more color to complete my squad. Mimring should be next, but after him I don't have any major changes in mind for MS figures. There are plenty of minor enhancements that can be made though. Raelin and Grimnak do have a lot of potential to be very different, but I need to brainstorm on them and other color variations to the ones I already did.

I do already have some ideas in mind for a few expansion army repaints, but I don't own many expansions and certainly don't have any duplicates that I would paint. Anyone game to donate theirs? I need a sign, "Will do custom repaints for HS expansion packs!"

funrun's HS Repaints
Old September 3rd, 2006, 06:18 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I've really never been interested in re-painting my minis, though your Krav look pretty sweet. My no-paint stance has changed with the Nakita Agents. They're paint is just insulting, especially when you have the Warriors of Ashra in the same release/collection. I have to get a pic, but my brunett agent is not painted even as well as the one on the hasbro site.

Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:37 PM
Site Admin

The Nakitas are lacking paint more than any other set. They actually look unfinished IMO. I have some major changes planned for ninthdoc's set. . . whenever he gets around to shipping them!

Now that I see those Ashra sculpts up close I can think of plenty of ways they would be a lot better off repainted too. There is a lot of sculpt detail getting lost in the way they are painted now.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
OOOHHH I hate those Amazon figs. I am leavin a set as is for posterities sake but man they kinda stink. BTW Nice job on the repaints FR.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions