Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2020, 10:40 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I'm available for the next 4 hours for a game.
I’d be down for a game.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 1st, 2020, 10:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
I'm available for the next 4 hours for a game.
I’d be down for a game.
Here's a link:

kevindola v. mtl1998
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:42 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I could start a match up until 11pm EST tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Looking to playtest my latest map, Hold Out. Armies will be pre-determined 500pts each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Anytime pretty much. This will be an active offer for awhile as I look to get multiple games in over the next couple weeks (at least 8 games but could play other things of course).
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone who wants to play today or tonight hit me up . I’m just busy for the next hour then I’m open.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:50 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm up for a game tonight. PM Me

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 8th, 2020, 02:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'm available for the next 2 hours for a game
Old April 8th, 2020, 02:41 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I'm available for the next 2 hours for a game
I'm good for a game.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available to start a game in the next 2 hours
Old April 10th, 2020, 08:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game for the next 2-3 hours
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game for the next 4 hours
Old April 14th, 2020, 06:00 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

available for a game tonight...PM me

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:52 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game from now until 3pm central.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events