Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 17th, 2010, 02:58 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Speed Custom Terrain Contest #26: Information Thread

Alright some changes have been made to the time line so check those out. I hoe to see lots of entries!
Speed Custom Terrain Contest
#
The goal of this contest is two things. Bring out some of the communities custom terrain talents and have fun.

RULES
1 Have fun
2 In order to be an eligible participant you must follow all guidelines provided in each contest and turn in your entry by the due date.
3 Once you pm your entry that is your final submission. This entry will be submitted into the contest.
4 No more than one entry per person. If someone creates more than one entry you must pick one to be submitted.
5 You may not submit a previous entry OR piece of terrain made within 2 months of the contest posting.

6 All entry’s must be reasonably compatible with the Heroscape battle system created by Hasbro and now run by WOTC.

SUBMISSIONS

All submissions must follow all guidelines and not be in violation of the rules of this site. To officially be entered in the contest you must do three things.
1 make an entry
2 take 3 pictures, a maximum of 2 with official figures and other official Heroscape terrain and 1 photo of the entry completely BY IT'S SELF
3 pm the entry’s to me or if specified send them to Leifkicker.
4 you must title the PM SCTC - (Insert your screen name)
IF all of these conditions are met you will be entered in the contest.
If it qualifies!

Now for the fun part.

THEME
Wyrmlings nest. All these new wyrmlings need a place to stay! Lets make one or all of them a dwelling.
HEXES

You are allowed a maximum of 20 hexes. No minimum

FIGURES
You are allowed to use any 1 Official Heroscape Dragon.

TIME LIMIT

June 17th - June 30th Creation Time
July1st - July 10th Voting

PRIZE?
If we have at least 6 entry's a prize will be rewarded from this list.

Prize options:
1 year Heroscapers membership

Demon Gate

Hive Infester

Hive Brain

Hive Guardian

Now go make terrain!!!!!!!!!

(Post any question in this thread)
Old June 17th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #26: Information Thread

Great Idea!!
Once I start loading pictures onto this site I might start participating in these, but for now I can't wait to see what people create.
Old June 17th, 2010, 04:59 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm about 1/3 done already.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Great theme idea! There should be quite a variety of sizes, shapes & details...I'm in.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:08 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna sit this one out. Not a wyrmling fan. Besides, I seem to have a tutorial I gotta finish... -_-

Looking forward to what people come up with tho!

Old June 19th, 2010, 01:33 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
I'm gonna sit this one out. Not a wyrmling fan. Besides, I seem to have a tutorial I gotta finish... -_-

Well get on with it, some of us are waiting rather impatinatly for that to be finished Sorry Izner couldn't resist ribbing you a little, I am actually waiting patently, barely. I'm sitting this one out as well, not sure my skills are up to this test.
Old June 19th, 2010, 02:22 AM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post

Well get on with it, some of us are waiting rather impatinatly for that to be finished Sorry Izner couldn't resist ribbing you a little, I am actually waiting patently, barely. I'm sitting this one out as well, not sure my skills are up to this test.
I agree with you on the tutorial. I can't wait for more cooking with Izner. I also agree with sitting this contest out. Unfortunatly I haven't come up with any ideas that I think would turn out good enough to enter.

Good luck to whoever enters. This is definately going to be a good one.
Old June 20th, 2010, 11:44 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

:threadbump:

It's only going to be good if there are a bunch of entries!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old June 20th, 2010, 11:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I'm going to enter. It'll be a test-run for a type of material I'm going to use for AT-43.

Old June 20th, 2010, 11:56 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

I might get around to making this one...

EDIT: already got it planned out and got the 20 tiles in place... now just gotta find some styrofoam or something...

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain

Last edited by DeathByUtgar; June 21st, 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:08 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Exactly what type of materials can we use? Or is that what the 20 hex max is for?

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Exactly what type of materials can we use? Or is that what the 20 hex max is for?
We can use whatever materials our little hearts desire. But we can't exceed 20 hexes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles