Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 10th, 2017, 09:54 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
Thumbs up Heroscape Online Twitch Livestream! With Zombies...

Many thanks to kevindola for helping me through a tutorial. This online game is a lot of fun!
I have not had a chance to play Heroscape for awhile because I animate my heroscape stuff and that does not give me much time to actually play the game. Kevin has given me an opportunity to play Heroscape when I take a break from work and it is pretty easy for someone as slow as me. lol

Old February 15th, 2017, 01:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Online Twitch Livestream! With Zombies...

Hey man, thanks for posting this. Next time you do this, you should probably set up a voice connection with the person you are playing. That will help capture the social aspect of playing a lot more, plus things would go a lot more smoothly if your opponent can talk you through things.

Thanks again for posting it, and for joining the online play community.
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:06 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Online Twitch Livestream! With Zombies...

Thanks for watching dok. And yes I did want to have a voice connection with kevin for this tutorial but unfortunately i dont think he was able to at that time. Plus this was just supposed to be a 15 minute or so tutorial that lasted almost two hours. lol
But in the future for sure we will make an effort to be connected with audio.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events