Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Huge congrats to Ronin. I hesitated a bit to accept the offer as I wasn't so sure I deserved it after slowing down over the past few months. However, Ronin has remained consistent, and has always been the calm, cool, and collected constant that's been nothing but helpful in his time here. Well deserved, and I look forward to being apart of the ride alongside you. We started around the same time, we both became Sidekicks at the same time, and now we're promoted to Heroes at the same time. It's been an honor and privilege.

Edit: Also thanks for the consideration, very appreciated!

Last edited by Arkham; June 15th, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Congrats to both of you, you both deserve it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Huge congrats to Ronin. I hesitated a bit to accept the offer as I wasn't so sure I deserved it after slowing down over the past few months. However, Ronin has remained consistent, and has always been the calm, cool, and collected constant that's been nothing but helpful in his time here. Well deserved, and I look forward to being apart of the ride alongside you. We started around the same time, we both become Sidekicks at the same time, and now we're promoted to Heroes at the same time. It's been an honor and privilege.
Congratulations to you, too! Glad you accepted, because I don't think I could have felt good about the promotion if you hadn't gotten it at the same time. You've been the one pushing out ahead and blazing the trail as we've worked our way up the ranks, and I've always admired the passion behind all your designs. Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish as a Hero.
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good job, guys!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 15th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Congratulations, good sirs! Absolutely deserved - I've been deeply impressed with both of you ever since I started up here, and particularly when I started seeing what you were doing in the Danger Room - which is certainly going to feel lonely, with you moving into the Sanctum. Well done!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 15th, 2017, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Long time coming IMO. You two have both already had a very big impact on this project and I'm looking forward to what more you might accomplish now that you can vote on things and propose new ideas too.
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Inevitable.

It was really just a matter of time. Super impressed with both of you and look forward to what you have in store for C3G!
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Huge congrats to Ronin. I hesitated a bit to accept the offer as I wasn't so sure I deserved it after slowing down over the past few months. However, Ronin has remained consistent, and has always been the calm, cool, and collected constant that's been nothing but helpful in his time here. Well deserved, and I look forward to being apart of the ride alongside you. We started around the same time, we both became Sidekicks at the same time, and now we're promoted to Heroes at the same time. It's been an honor and privilege.

Edit: Also thanks for the consideration, very appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Huge congrats to Ronin. I hesitated a bit to accept the offer as I wasn't so sure I deserved it after slowing down over the past few months. However, Ronin has remained consistent, and has always been the calm, cool, and collected constant that's been nothing but helpful in his time here. Well deserved, and I look forward to being apart of the ride alongside you. We started around the same time, we both become Sidekicks at the same time, and now we're promoted to Heroes at the same time. It's been an honor and privilege.
Congratulations to you, too! Glad you accepted, because I don't think I could have felt good about the promotion if you hadn't gotten it at the same time. You've been the one pushing out ahead and blazing the trail as we've worked our way up the ranks, and I've always admired the passion behind all your designs. Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish as a Hero.
I hesitated calling you guys the Dynamic Duo since that would insinuate that one of you wore short Robin shorts...so we will go with Tag Team Champions. It is funny how your paths have paralleled despite the difference in styles and preferences. One leans DC the other Marvel. One is on the art team the other is on the organization and consistency of wording side. Yet both are great designers and playtesters.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

We're definitely a yin and yang in several aspects. But that's likely for the better of the project. I definitely think he's more traditional in approach and taste, whereas I tend to be more likely to revolutionize. The Two-Face design is a fair example of that. Some were ok with the mechanic we settled on, others preferred to keep it traditional.

It's pretty interesting and I think it's healthy to have the variety in approach/mindsets to make sure we cover all areas.
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
We're definitely a yin and yang in several aspects. But that's likely for the better of the project. I definitely think he's more traditional in approach and taste, whereas I tend to be more likely to revolutionize. The Two-Face design is a fair example of that. Some were ok with the mechanic we settled on, others preferred to keep it traditional.

It's pretty interesting and I think it's healthy to have the variety in approach/mindsets to make sure we cover all areas.
agreed, you both balance very well and bring different perspectives that is very healthy for a collaborative project.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Exactly why I have been looking forward to you both being Heroes for awhile now.

I have never been quite sure where I fit here but you two have obvious strengths that compliment each other nicely.

Now you get to see my really awesome designs in the Outer Sanctum.

Prepare to be impressed.
Old June 15th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I knew you both had it in you. Perseverance and hardwork are always the key to success.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy