Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 4th, 2009, 09:26 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker
Re: artemiscorso's comic creations

Well, I don't know really very much about most of those characters but that's ok cause I'm assuming you do. Let's try Hyperion(Does he have a heroclix figure?) and Lilandra or Mephisto to start off. I guess we could start a new thread on our combined works, I'm not sure what's usually done there. The picture on my Avatar is a painting by Caspar David Friedrich.

CORVUS
Old December 4th, 2009, 09:28 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Updated Morbius, didn't really like the clunky workings of his Blood of the Bat power.

CORVUS
Old December 4th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Two more heralds..
Firelord

And Nova

CORVUS
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Good job on the firelord and Nova cards. Hyperion should be easy to do, he is supposed to be like Superman. I will come up with something this weekend.
Old December 5th, 2009, 05:01 PM

Balder the Brave. Not sure totally about the power-levels, but I kind of like the powers.

CORVUS
Old December 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

5 attack and 6 life both seem fairly low for a guy who's essentially supposed to be a "god" right?
What's the theme behind "mistletoe" out of curiosity?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM

Yeah he probably needs an upgrade in overall power. The mistletoe was an allusion to the fact that Balder was basically invulnerable while in Asgard to everything but mistletoe(s'how Loki tricked Hodr into killing Balder). I believe the comics stayed true to this piece of Norse mythology, except I don't think they ever killed Balder in the comics.

CORVUS
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting, thanks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM

The Owl, I wasn't sure how to properly word his gliding powers.

CORVUS
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Someone picked up the new clix.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemiscorso View Post
The Owl, I wasn't sure how to properly word his gliding powers.
What about -

GLIDING ASSAULT
If The Owl ended his movement on a level that is lower than his starting position, you may add 1 additional attack die for every 3 levels he has moved down up to a maximum of 3 additional attack dice.

I know this changes your wording completely but I believe this ability works better as a normal attack modifier rather than a special attack. Because I have used his normal attack as the starting value, I changed the amount of levels for the additional die just to average it out closer to what you had. You can play around with the numbers (even his normal attack number), if you like this wording.

GLIDING
The Owl may add 2 to his Move number as long as he is be able to move to a space on a lower level than his starting position. The Owl does not take any falling damage.

I have kind of based the wording on the official wording for Charging Assault, it seemed to be the closest to the point you were trying to make.

Cheers
Old December 10th, 2009, 12:44 AM

updated Balder

CORVUS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations