Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 25th, 2008, 08:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Elffy's Battle Reports - 3/5/10 - **Page 3 PICTURE HEAVY**

I didn't pay much attention during this game as I should have. I played a 2 on 1 game this weekend. It was interesting. I was the one. I had the castle in the middleish and the other two were on the right and left of me.

To the left was Einar made up of:
Spartacus
Crixus
Retarius
Izumi
Sacred Band

To the right was Marro made of:
SBN
TKN
Marro Warriors
Stingers x2
Nagrubs x2

I was Utgar with Kaemon Awasome and his archers:
Kaemon Awa
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Anubian Wolves
Grimnak
Heavy Gruts
Shades of Bleakwood
Sir Hawthorne
DW7K
KMS
NGS

It was basically Einar vs Utgar while Marro hang back. Squads of Izumi and Sacred Band came out first. Gimnak, Anubians, and Heavy Gruts remove the infestetion. I loose 3 Heavy Gruts from Counter Strike. They all had Grimnak's additional attack dice too. I lost all three wolves from Sacred Band surrounding them 1 at a time Grimnak chomps all but one of the Izumi. Spartcus and friends move up. Su-Bak-Na moves up And kills Grimmy. Heavy dies to Sparts. Tagawas rain arrows as DW, Kaemon, and KMS move up. NGS stands outside the castle door. Izumi and Sparts attemt to cross water. Sparts takes 2 wounds before reaching an unseeable area. Izumi makes it by stopping all 2 shots at him. NGS Shackles Sparty's mind!! NGS is at one life from battling Sparts while trying to Mind Shackle. NGS attacks Izumi rolling all blanks. Izumi Kills NGS with Counter Strike. KMS dies to SBN taking 3 of his lives with her. Awa takes out Crixus, Retarius, AND the remaining 2 of SBN's lives only taking 1 wound himself Marro Warriors and TKN advance. Quick releases 2 of the Warriors (who happen to be next to water ) TKN takes out 2 of Awa's remaining lives. They clone and TKN wipes out Awa. DW7K tries SD on TKN...rolls a 2. Yes a 2. Sparty goes for the door (closes, no one outside), but is taken down (finally) by my archers. Izumi follows shortly there after. TNK is too far away for the archers. 's end!!!

I'm down to:
3 archers
3 shades
Hawthorne

Marro are at:
TKN
6 Nagrubs
6 Stingers
2 Marro Warriors
2 Marro Warrior Clones (just for the record)

But lucky me, all three shades move out. They surround TKN. TKN attacks one...AND WHIFFS!!!. All three roll for their take over. 12, 13, 20! I take TKN and Marro Man concedes. A great battle but thanks to Kaemon and the Shades, I won it. GO KAEMON AWASOME!
Awa took out:
Su-Bak-Na 2 life
Crixus
Retarius
2 Marro Warriors (Cloned themselves)

3/2/08
Another Battle by me. This one was Yesterday (Saturday). It was an odd field with ruins protecting the Hive stand (we were gonna do a match between Marro and Jandar) in the swamp on one side with a lake in the middle. Above the lake was a bridge...very carefully made with 2 hexers. Then on my opponent's side was a lava field...needless to say, I never touched it. I was at a disadvantage because I was playing a team with Thanos...my opponent said I was at a disadvantage, so I got hight advantage and he didn't. He also said my Samurai's could bond with Raelin, but I didn't do that. Now the teams. I made a team that I thought would be fun to use...abilities I'd never used before...I used my Ninjas and Samurai (I got 2 weeks ago) finally. So my team was:

Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai
Izumi Samurai
Raelin
Shiori
Zettian Guards (needed something to fill 70 points and they got a pretty good ability and defense)

My opponent was using
Thanos
2x Obsidian Guards (first time using and facing them for us (NOOB ALERT))
Rats
Totals were
Me:480 (Huge disadvantage anyway, because I can't add apparently)
Him:600

Now remember this...it was a bad day for me. First round was basically moving, like any other game. He won initiative. First turn Thanos flew up to the bridge. Kozuke went to the left in to the swampier area. I wish I had pictures. Thanos flew to the end of the bridge where he stayed for most of the game. He forgot to shoot, so Raelin moved in behind the Kozuki. Obsidians went next. They moved into the lava which happened to be next to the water ( ). Then my Ninjas moved up behind next to Raelin, the last one just inside her Aura. He won Initiative again, and attacked Raelin. He rolled 6 skulls and I whiffed. Zero shields. My plan faded right there. My Kozuke Charged Thanos, giving him 3 wounds. He kill one. My next order marker was on Raelin. He moved his other squad of Obsidians up close to the bridge. My next turn was with my Samurai again. They gave him no damage. I finally won initiative. My Samurai attacked and did nothing again. Thanos attacked and whiffed, but I missed Counter Strike, because I whiffed too. My ninja moved up behind the Samurai (there were stairs going up to the bridge, and Thanos was on the top one, and my Samurai were on the one below him and under him on the ground. My ninjas moved up onto the next stairs under Samurai #1.). Obsidians finally got on the bridge. They attacked the Samurai. 1 rolled 1 skull and I rolled a shield. The next whiffed and I Counter Struck it. The last rolled 4 skulls. I lost another Samurai. Then finally my ninjas again. They attacked 2 Obsidians and Thanos. 1 Obsidian fell to the blade of my Ninja, while the other 2 (Obsidian and Thanos) took no damage. Thanos hates Samurai you know, so he attacked the last Kozuke I had. He whiffed again, and to add insult to injury, I Counter Struck him, bringing him down to 1 life! He won initiative and ordered up all on Thanos. So he killed off my last Kozuke on a perfect roll. I got rid of his Obsidians right next to me, on my turn. Thanos killed a Ninja so he wasn't engaged anymore. Shiori moved out. She died three seconds later from the six skull treatment again. I still rolled perfectly for her defense though it didn't matter. I won initiative, and my Izumi moved up the side of the board away from Thanos to the Obsidians in Lava. Thanos attacked a Ninja, but he disappeared. My Izumi moved again. Thanos attacked the other Ninja and he disappeared too. I won initiative again. Ninjas moved back up and attacked Thanos, missing. Rats moved up. Ninjas miss again. Thanos attacks and I disappear. Ninjas again. Nothing. Thanos kills a Ninja. He wins initiative and chases down my last Ninja with Thanos. Disappear again. Zettians move towards Obsidians and Izumi. Thanos attacks, and I disappear. They are in the lake now and so are the Izumi. My ninja attacks Thanos and FINALLY kills him. Obsidians kill an Izumi with range because I was too stupid to realize they were in molten lava. I win initiative and move the Zettians up. They whiff an attack roll. Thanos misses his roll. Obsidians shoot a Zettian and my last Ninja dead, and the last one moves to engage my Izumis...and he makes it all 4 spaces. Zettian attacks it and gets blocked. The other 2 move to engagae, and they attack 1 Izumi (2 attacked) and the Zettian (1 did). The Izumi Counter Struck one of 'em. My other Izumi emerges from water and the two of them attack doing nothing. He wins initiative and Misses his Thanos roll. This round was a round of whiffs for all...on defense and attack. Zero skulls rolled for attack and zero shields rolled for defense. I win Initiative next and attack the Obsidians...AGAIN, with my Izumi. Whiffs all around. Then I loose because he rolled a 20 for Thanos's ability. He then wiped out my remaining 3 figures. He had 7 left. All four rats, Thanos full, and 2 Obsidians. I think I did pretty well for being at a 120 point disadvantage. My team did pretty well in my opinion. Took out 393.3333333333333333333333333333333333333*goes on and on* points. Thats pretty decent, considering 360 of em came back.

One of my friends came to join my cousin and I (^thats him up there). We then proceeded to play Halo. I lost horribly. Then we played more 'Scape. We each got 1 Flag Bearer, who we said was worth 0 points. I took Ullar, Cousin took Vydar at first, realized we had little Soulborgs for him to use, and took Jandar instead, and my friend took Utgar. We then got 500 point armies, made completely out of our Flag Bearer's General. I got a special reward for loosing so badly in the last game, so I got extra points. The teams:

Me:
Acolarh 0
Charos 210
Venoc Vipers x2 80
Aubriens 70
Syvarris 100
Morsbane 100
Total:560

Utgar:
Ornak 0
DW7K 100
Su-Bak-Na 160
DW9K 140
Obsidians 100
Total:500

Jandar:
Sir Gilbert 0
AE 110
Sntinals of Jandar 110
Alastair McDirk 110
Concan 80
Omicron Snipers 100
Total:510

I was in the middle because I had more points than everybody. Utgar hung back like when he was the Marro...yes, same guy. Einar and Jandar are 2 different people though. I advanced Morsbane and Syvarris to secure hight and the Aubriens were close by them, also finding hight. Sentinals and Concan came towards me and the AE dropped close to my Aubriens. SBN and DWs moved up (DW7K twice because of Ornaks ability.). Round 2 SBN moved all 3 turns and came to my Aubriens, who were saved from death by Acolarh. Morsbane and Syvarris, however weren't that lucky. Syvarris did take out 3 of the AE though, before he fell to the Sentinals. AE took out Morsbane after he tried to negate/kill Concan. Syvarris was taken out by Sentinals, on hight, with Concan's bonus. Ouch. Round 3 had Aubriens attacking SBN who got engaged the turn before by Charos. SBN was down to 1 life, and killed himself by being Counter Struck. *ACDC music in background playing "Thunder Struck" ironically enough* Jandar then lost 2 of his sentinals from being eaten by Charos. DW didn't make it very far before the guys had to go home. So we never got to finish the game. We called it a tie. All in all, a fun Saturday afternoon of 3 1/2 hours of 'Scape. More to come Next week.

3/3/08
A new map was set up at my place just recently. It is really weird. Very little elevation except for the bridges. There are 3 bridges in all, with a 2 hex wide river cutting across the center of the map. We plan on making a scenario with this river making it so you must get to your opponents starting zone with you characters. The river will be like regular water, except at the end of the round, you must roll for poison damage, like lava terrain. So any way, the first bridge is hovering 3 hexes above the water, and is 1 hex wide by 4 hexes long. The next one, uses the stair-like feature when making Migol's Tomb battlefield going up both sides of the bridge. That bridge is made from the breakable wall stand and a 2 hex concrete piece. It hovers about 7 or 8 hexes above the water, and is 2 wide by 4 long. The next one over, is the exact same, except the bridge is made out of 4 asphalt pieces with 2 concrete pieces on top of those for support. For the pictures, I'm fixing a friends camera today, so I might be able to take some pictures and upload them. But, for now, back to the report. It was me VS my dad. His second time playing, His first Master Game. In the first one, he beat me, Marvel vs Marvel with the good guys. In this one, he used a tournament team I was going to use Jormi's tourney, but it was all melee. vs a team I thought was okay for the tourney, but was low on defense. He uses my pieces because he doesn't have any, and he doesn't care what he uses...just as long as I think it will do good.

My Team:
Major Q10
Sonlen
Saylind
Finn

Total:470

His Team:
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai
Izumi Samurai
Thorgrim
RotV Raelin

Total:470

The first round, he moved Raelin, hoping he could keep her next to the Kozuke, so they could get some use out of counter strike. I moved my Saylind up, next to the highest point in the game, and summoned Q10 (to the highest point on that map). His next move was moving the Kozuke up. Mine was with Q10. I shot at Raelin, (who was too far away to use Machine Pistol by one hex)and rolled, with height, 3 skulls. He whiffed, bringing her down to 2 lives. Next, he moved Thorgrim up. My next move was with Sonlen, who proceeded to come up next to the stairs. When we rolled for initiative, I won, and my first move was with Saylind, who summoned Finn, who was still in the starting zone. Now, unless someone was right across from him on the bridge, Q10 would have 6 attack, except on specials. His move was to move Raelin behind the stairs, where only her wings were visible. Then, Sonlen moved across to a lonely 7 hexer on the ground. The Kozuke moved up to the stairs to try and walk up. They made it to the bottom. Then, a 2 Wrist Rockets later, 1 lay dead. The other 2 used Charging Assault, doing no damage. Round 3, I won initiative again, and Wrist Rocketed the 2 samurai. 1 more fell and the other blocked it. Now he attacked and did one damage to Q10. Sonlen's dragon healed the blow, and swooped up the last of the Kozuke. Next was Thorgrim, who climbed the stairs, almost reaching his destination, the front of Q10. Then Sonlen went back, climbed almost to the top and failed a swoop roll. Round 4, Thorgrim attacked Q10, and injured him 2. Sonlen tried healing, but failed, so he jumped off the stairs, and headed to the bridge with the marvel piece. he climbed, again, almost to the top.Raelin dropped back, keeping in distance of Thorgrim, but still getting height. Regular attack by Q10, doing nothing. The Izumi advanced for his last turn this round while Sonlen went and stood on the bridge. Round 4, I won initiative and moved Saylind down to the ground, around Thorgrim, and back up on the bridge to the opposite side of the bridge. I summoned Q10 and attacked Thorgrim again, doing nothing. The Izumi again, came running up the stairs and all attacked Q10. Nothing again. Blocked. Q10 Wrist Rocketed 1 of them, while the other blocks. Then Thorgrim attacks Saylind, injuring 1. Finn moves forward, engages Thorgrim, and still manages to get next to Major in the process. Next round, I win again, and attack the annoying Samurai. The both fall, with 7 defense, to my 4 attack Rockets. Then the Ninja. They move up. Sonlen moves forward and engages Raelin. The Ninja move forward and engage Major again. He Wrist Rockets one and the other blocks...AGAIN. I'm mad by now. The Ninjas attack and do nothing. End of round. I win again and attempt to fly over to the bridge Sonlen just left, and summon Q10, get him healed before the Ninjas catch him and kill Raelin. I miss the summon. The Ninjas attack and KILL him. Dead. I was devastated. If you read this I'll give you a cookie. Then, Q10's turn...oh wait Then, the Ninjas again. One goes after Sonlen, the other after Finn. Finn takes 2 damage from a Ninja on height. Sonlen takes 2 from a Ninja not on height. Sonlen misses his heal, his swoop, and an attack. Thorgrim attacks Finn doing 1 more damage. Next round, I lost initiative, and Finn from a Ninja. Finn goes to Sonlen, but lo and behold, the other Ninja kills him on a defense whiff. I loose my first and second turn, having everyone else fly/run up to the bridge. Saylind flys over to the bridge and knows her fate. She attacks a heightened Ninja, in Raelin's Aura (6 defense), and she disappears. Reappearing behind her, next turn, the Ninja returns to her hight, and strikes a fatal blow to a 1 wound Saylind.
5 skulls-1 shield=dead Saylind. I lost to my dad again. Can't wait for my next report. Hope you like reading these. THIS GAME IS A DUD!! FINN CANNOT GIVE AN EXTRA ATTACK DICE TO Q10!! I LOST ANYWAYS, SO MY RECORD OF RECORDED BATTLES WILL REMAIN AS IS!!!

Until Next Time, Keep on 'Scapin'
~Heroscape Elffy~

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; March 5th, 2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:46 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Elffy's Battle Reports - 3/5/10 - **Page 3 PICTURE HEAVY**

3/3

Same Battle field as above, except between the two tallest bridges, I made a slight adjustment making a 3 hex long bridge between bridges, about 4 hexes off the ground. My team was the same.

Q10
Sonlen
Finn
Saylind

My Dads Team:
Kravs
Agent Carr
Raelin
Kozuke
Ne-Gok-Sa

Started out the same with Saylind going up and summoning Q10. She missed the first one, but got #2. Q10 shot Raelin, who moved up with the Kozuke and Krav (He won initiative) and gave her 4 wounds with Machine Pistol. Kozuke's never got their Counter Strike in this game either. They were in Raelin's Aura there whole lives though. I got his 3 Kozukes down after they gave Q10 2 damage. The Kravs shot the snot out of Saylind. getting her down to 1 life. She flew to the other bridge, that she tried to summon Q10 to last game, and tried to summon Sonlen to heal Q10. She failed. Thats when she got shot a lot. Sonlen took 5 damage and healed himself 1. NGS and Carr went up and battled Finn Q10, Saylind and Raelin had a heated battle, ending both of their lives because Raelin murdered Saylind, 4 skulls on height to 3 skulls on no height. Then Sonlen Swooped her and tried hitting a Krav who Stealth Dodged. Finn got attacked by Sonlen, trying to give Q10 a power boost. Sonlen and the Kravs got busy, Kravs injuring one, Sonlen healing, over and over. Eventually, Sonlen and Finn fell, one after another. NGS failed 3 MS attempts on Q10 (1) and Finn(2). Q10, with Height, had 6 attack, and attacked a full strength Carr, rolling 5 skulls. Carr whiffed. Carr died. NGS also whiffed a similar attack next round. That left 2 KMA vs Q10. Q10 annihilated both of them with 2 wounds on him. I won. I didn't even use Finn's attack Aura at all. Record:2-2-1

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; March 5th, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
Come on people!! The report isn't that bad. The least you could do is stop just looking, and post something!! I'm hurt. Over 30 views and not one post other than mine.
Unless a 'cool' scenario is being played or you're a great writer Battle Reports in general are pretty boring. I've found that pictures help some in getting responses, but over all what's the difference between not responding and wasting a post saying "sounds like you had fun."

Need to give them something to respond too.

EDIT: Here's my battle report thread. Over 250 views and only one response that isn't me, see what I mean?

-insert signature here-
Old February 29th, 2008, 11:05 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Okay then...but I see some pretty bad battle reports that have over 60 posts in it saying that person can't type to save said person's life. It bothers me that people take time to make fun of people but don't take time to post in good threads or okay threads...wow. My mom said something along those lines last night...I finally get how the world works.
Old February 29th, 2008, 11:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Yeah, that is kind of messed up.

-insert signature here-
Old March 2nd, 2008, 07:18 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sounds like you had fun.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Tons. Except when I was out-matched 120 points, but it was very interesting and made me think more.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 06:38 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Why did the marros quit in the first match???? they still could make a comeback
Old March 3rd, 2008, 06:44 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

They didn't think they could. They had 4 Marro Warriors and 6 Nagrubs. I kill the Marro Warriors with TKN/Archers/Hawthorne and hes got Nagrubs left. He never even used Life Bonding when his Hive Lord was almost gone.
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

HELP!!! Read second post on the very bottom.
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
yer photos are demented.May bee you don't have BBCode on or somethin?
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

They're on. I turned on 'em on last night before I posted them...see?
How 'bout now? Now?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports