Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon 2017 Event Thread

Well this year it looks like there are still six Main Event tickets left. IIRC in the past it's always sold out (with people not showing up leaving space for those with generics). I'd guess on it not being full, but who knows.
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello, fellow scapers! I am in need of an extra Fen Hydra (and its army card) for the team tournament on Sunday. Anybody got one to lend?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:26 PM

vminer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Hello, fellow scapers! I am in need of an extra Fen Hydra (and its army card) for the team tournament on Sunday. Anybody got one to lend?
I got you bro

vincent miner
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:10 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, Vince. See you there!

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Will Call only took me 30 min. Way more effective this year.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Will Call only took me 30 min. Way more effective this year.
Where's the fun in only standing in line for 30 minutes?

Will be interesting to see what the line is like around 5:00p today as more and more people get to Indy.

Guess they moved all the people who would normally be selling on site tickets to will call pick-up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con