Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 18th, 2014, 06:13 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Here is Ulfrid. The hitzone image has a little red on the axe, if you want that adjusted just let me know.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; January 18th, 2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old January 20th, 2014, 05:48 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
Thanks guys.

Hey Daniel, is it consistent height of the three that is the concern? I think these were the clearest pictures I could find.
It's more the quality/the size of the pictures. Using little pics into a high quality card make the feeling that the card has a bad quality because I'll have to enlarge them... So, only with the contrast between the quality of the blank card and the pics used, it can seems weird.

I can do the card, but honestly you'll have a better rendering with larger pictures (even if they have a background )
No worries. I'll dig a little deeper and post.
Thanks.
Old January 20th, 2014, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post

Here is Ulfrid. The hitzone image has a little red on the axe, if you want that adjusted just let me know.
Nice one. That's great work William.
A little blood on the axe works nicely (no problem at all).

Thanks

Last edited by Cat Attack Man; January 20th, 2014 at 06:07 AM.
Old January 20th, 2014, 06:05 AM

I reckon these are the best quality images I can find, assuming that a larger picture of similar quality is better than a smaller one.

Not sure if they're a lot different from the earlier ones so they may have to do.

Let me know what you think, Daniel.
Old January 20th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I found a good picture for the first and the second figure. (they are ready ), the only one that needs a larger image is this one:

EDIT : oh, I've possibly found... I'll see if the 3 images have a good rendering gathered.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:12 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, this one's for a buddy of mine. He wants this card:
Spoiler Alert!

But with this image:
Spoiler Alert!

We're using this mini for the hitzones:
Spoiler Alert!

And made a couple of changes in the Left Box Stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Finally, I made a couple changes in the wording of his powers:
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry if this is a lot of modifications, but it will mean a lot to my friend.
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:47 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm on it.

(that's pretty much easier to do than a squad ahah ^^)

French Forum's admin.
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:52 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Really? Go figure...
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

Here it is. Tell me if you want some changes.

French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; January 21st, 2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Concerning the skeletons, I'm still working on them... but my images are at my mother's home... Forgot them... :s
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:45 PM

It's looking good, but there are two things I noticed:
His move value should be 4, not 1.
The wording on Fantastic! is horrible. I probably should have taken a closer look at it...
If you could add: "When The Doctor is targeted by a normal attack," to the beginning of the power that would be Fantastic!
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:54 PM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
The wording on Fantastic! is horrible. I probably should have taken a closer look at it...
If you could add: "When The Doctor is targeted by a normal attack," to the beginning of the power that would be Fantastic!
I was sure you was going to notice that there is something wrong with Fantastic !
Do you want line breaks between the powers, or without, to make the text larger ?

French Forum's admin.
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:56 PM

Whatever will make the text bigger. Thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards