Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:36 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Event - MLH rotation 1 by Auggie's Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Bengi and I just finished up our game. He won with 1 4th Mass and a 3-life Sam Brown. Iron Man took out his Captain and Hulk took out the Surfer and a few 4th Mass, and my Captain took most of the rest of the 4th before going down to their Wait then Fire. It came down to four 4th and Sam Brown against Marcu. Marcu held on for awhile and killed three of them, but got eternal hatred before he could kill the last, and he went down. Definitely my closest match of the league so far, and I'm not really disappointed with how I played. I knew when I played an army consisting of The Avengers that my chances of winning were fairly small, and I did better than I had hoped.
This game was lots of fun. As with most games featuring the supers, it came down to just a few key/lucky rolls. After a back and forth where basically his Hulk/Iron Man broke even with my Cap/Surfer, it came down to my remaining ~8 4th mass and Sam Brown vs. Cap/Marcu. Cap took care of most of my 4th mass, and it was looking like 1 more turn would probably wipe them. The got one final chance to WTF and put 3 wounds on him to finish him off. It was then time for Marcu vs. 3 4th Mass and a once wounded Sam Brown. Marcu made for the top, where I had 2 of the 4th mass was able to dispatch 2 of them while the final one moved up there too. Marcu won initiative with 5 wounds on him and decided to try and fly over to the last 4th mass (which was holding 2 OM). 17 on Eternal Hatred meant he flew into the pond instead and then WTF finished him off. I most likely would have lost if not for the 17. Thank you Filthy!

Week 4
Bengi: 850
Veggie: 720
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Thank you Filthy!

Week 4
Bengi: 850
Veggie: 720
Take note, guys: this is what a good bribe can do you for! Paypal to filthyTheClownATgmail.COM, if you please.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:22 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

Lmao @ Filthy

My last donation did nothing to my rolls!!!

I think im still paying for that jibe about his honour or the dirty dice god one lol
Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:55 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
In the Volcarren division, I'm still missing weeks 6 and 7 from Neo and Kinseth, and week 7 from vegietarian.

We got these up a little late this week, but I'd still like submissions done by noon tomorrow if possible.
Yeah...........

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I don't know the status in Thaelenk, but I'm waiting on one person in Volcarren. We will get a sub (and give that person the spot for the rest of the rotation) if there is one person holding us up.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I don't know the status in Thaelenk, but I'm waiting on one person in Volcarren. We will get a sub (and give that person the spot for the rest of the rotation) if there is one person holding us up.
You will?

I'll be ready if I'm needed.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey, to anybody building the week 5 map, the map i not completely symmetrical, and the picture is taken from the opposite side of the build instructions. So if you're one of those people(like me ) that looks at the picture to make sure it's in the right spot, you might get confused.
That's not good... I'm going to ask again for this one, can anyone upload some pictures of this map in its constructed state?

Thanks in advance!

Hope this one helps. BTW, the Week 5 Google Doc is under review and should be posted soon.

Old May 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Missing Week 6 & 7 armies from

Kira-tea

FuriousMufasa (On honey moon?)

Machineking

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, to anybody building the week 5 map, the map i not completely symmetrical, and the picture is taken from the opposite side of the build instructions. So if you're one of those people(like me ) that looks at the picture to make sure it's in the right spot, you might get confused.
That's not good... I'm going to ask again for this one, can anyone upload some pictures of this map in its constructed state?

Thanks in advance!

Hope this one helps. BTW, the Week 5 Google Doc is under review and should be posted soon.

Thanks! Could you send me the VirtualScape file, if you have it?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Event - MLH by Auggie's Games - SUBS NEEDED

We are now accepting substitute players to play out the remaining portion of the season:

Week 6 submissions

Week 7 submissions

This is first come, first served (that means that awesomeunleashed is in - welcome to the league). If the players who haven't submitted yet beat any potential subs in, then they can stay in the league, otherwise they will be replaced.
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:41 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I really doubt this will help(especially since Filthy posted his pic) but I want to show people, that you can build the maps, even if you don't have the required sets.
Trees, Walls, and the Hives are Glaciers, Concrete, Road, and Swamp are Snow, and Swamp Water is Ice.(Also note the 10th Reg and Romans standing in for Ashigaru)

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 24th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Event - MLH by Auggie's Games - SUBS NEEDED

Quote:
This is first come, first served (that means that awesomeunleashed is in - welcome to the league). If the players who haven't submitted yet beat any potential subs in, then they can stay in the league, otherwise they will be replaced.
Sweetness. Whoever I replaced will be really mad when I win the playoffs!

I hadn't seen enough friendly smack talk around here, so I figured I'd throw some in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events