Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2011, 06:25 PM

twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

There is a complete sir gilbert on ebay, $25, one hour remaining. Thought I'd let you all know about it. wouldn't want a deal like that going to waste.
The only reason i'm posting this is because it's ending soon, and no one has bid on it. If someone had bid on it, I wouldn't post this, cause that would be mean.
EDIT: I think the reason it has gone unnoticed is because whoever posted it spelled sir gilbert wrong. Search Sir Glibert. I and L switched.

My Trade List

MINIONS of UTGAR

Old October 26th, 2011, 08:24 PM

professorsam Woo who?

Hi guys,
I have 2 squads of zombies up for trade. I'm looking for (in descending order):
dwarves
ticalla jungle stuff
templar cavalry
knights of weston
braves
macdirk warriors
minions
defenders
sentinels
heavy gruts
4th mass

DWARVES RULE!!!!!

Last edited by professorsam; October 26th, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:31 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Hey,
Check out my updated trade link in sig.
Thanks for looking,
~P
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:08 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

Just completed a trade with "Therion"...WOW...best packaging ever!
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:06 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Any tips on shipping a RoTV set without the box?

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:35 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have the Legend of Drizzt Board Game GenCon Promo Monster card that was handed out at this year's GenCon. I'm looking to trade it for some scape pieces. If you have any offers, please PM mme. Thanks folks.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:15 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
You can buy a box from the local office/school supplies store or check out the local post office for one.
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
Quote:
You can buy a box from the local office/school supplies store or check out the local post office for one.
If shipping by USPS, make sure the box is not larger than 12" in height, width, or depth. You'll get slammed for extra postage.

If you are just sending terrain, a 12x12x6 will work great. I stack the hexes using AliasQTip's storage bricks and place the water tiles between a couple layers of the 24 hex grass. I put a sheet of bubble wrap or thin layer of packing peanuts - whatever I can harvest from work -and put the brick in. The ruin walls fit nicely in the open corner space. Then more loosely wadded bubble wrap or peanuts to fill the voids.

If you are sending figures and accessories, then get a 12x12x12 box (Wal-Mart has these for ~$1.50). Start packing the same way putting the terrain in the bottom. Then using more bubble wrap or peanuts, add the dice, glyphs, markers and figures in layers. Scape figures are very durable. As long as you don't pack them in too tightly, they travel well.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:38 PM

snoweel Woo who?

I have partial sets of the following. Anybody else in the same boat want to trade some?

Kozuke Samurai (have 2/3)
Dzu-Teh (have 2/3) (would like to keep...would also take a Quasatch Hunter)
Ninjas of the Northern Wind (have 1/3)
Gorillinators (1/3)
MacDirk Warriors (3/4)

also have a mismatched Nakita agents (two of the dark-skinned one plus the long-haired one).

I don't have any of the cards for these. I'm not picky about getting the exact figure but I can let you know which ones I have.

also could use a Krav Maga agent (female one) and a Raelin (RotV) to complete a RotV set. Have lots of RotV stuff if you are missing any.

I am new here but have a good rating on eBay and Boardgamegeek (as snoweel).

Last edited by snoweel; October 27th, 2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: added Nakitas
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoweel View Post
I have partial sets of the following. Anybody else in the same boat want to trade some?

Kozuke Samurai (have 2/3)
Dzu-Teh (have 2/3) (would like to keep...would also take a Quasatch Hunter)
Ninjas of the Northern Wind (have 1/3)
Gorillinators (1/3)
MacDirk Warriors (3/4)

also have a mismatched Nakita agents (two of the dark-skinned one plus the long-haired one).

I don't have any of the cards for these. I'm not picky about getting the exact figure but I can let you know which ones I have.

also could use a Krav Maga agent (female one) and a Raelin (RotV) to complete a RotV set. Have lots of RotV stuff if you are missing any.

I am new here but have a good rating on eBay and Boardgamegeek (as snoweel).
PM me your address. I'm pretty sure I've got a Raelin and Krav Maga agent I'll send you.
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM

snoweel Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
If shipping by USPS, make sure the box is not larger than 12" in height, width, or depth. You'll get slammed for extra postage.
Not sure that is exactly right. That qualifies it as a "large package" but I don't think the extra fees kick in until it is 84 inches in lenth + girth (circumference around the two shorter dimensions). You can try the calculator at usps.com to be sure.
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoweel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Not sure that is exactly right. That qualifies it as a "large package" but I don't think the extra fees kick in until it is 84 inches in lenth + girth (circumference around the two shorter dimensions). You can try the calculator at usps.com to be sure.
Perhaps the postal worker I dealt with did not calculate it correctly. I once was hit for extra charges on a box that was 14x10x8 because the one dimension exceeded 12". I know that if you stay at 12 or less on each dimension, you are safe, so that's what I do.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online