Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 14th, 2022, 01:10 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
List of Powers That Reference Order Markers

*In Progress*

I was wondering which Units had powers that mentioned Order Markers, maybe some of you were too.

Ana Karithon - Healing Word
Black Wyrmling - Wyrmling Bonding
Blue Wyrmling - Wyrmling Bonding
Capuan Gladiators - Initiative Advantage
Dund - Crippling Gaze
Estivara - Cloud of Darkness
Evar Scarcarver - Frost Rage
Fyorlag Spiders - Entangling Web
Kee-Mo-Shi - Mind Shackle 19
Kurrok the Elementalist - Master of the Elements
Marcu Esenwein - Eternal Hatred
Marro Hive - Hive Mind
Mind Flayer Mastermind - Both Powers
Mogrimm Forgehammer - Combat Leader
Ne-Gok-Sa - Mind Shackle 20
Omnicron Repulsors - EMP Response
Ornak - Red Flag of Fury
Red Wyrmling - Wyrmling Bonding
Shades of Bleakewoode - Soul Devour
Shiori - Concentrated Will
Siege - Crag of Steel
Sir Hawthorne - Stab In the Back
Spartacus - Gladiator Inspiration
Werewolf Lord - Moon Frenzy
White Wyrmling - Wyrmling Bonding
Old August 15th, 2022, 07:12 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: List of Powers That Reference Order Markers

My brother still tries to get me to play games without OMs. I'm just going to show him this list next time he brings it up
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: List of Powers That Reference Order Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I was wondering which Units had powers that mentioned Order Markers, maybe some of you were too.
This thread convinced me to add an Order Marker filter to the SP list on my site.

I ignored SPs that are just normal bonding or perm/temp control of opponent's character. I'm still on the fence about Estivara's "Cloud of Darkness".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's