Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2022, 01:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Supreme Intelligence

The Book of Supreme Intelligence

C3G MARVEL WAVE 49
COSMIC WARS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the 2015 Convention Exclusive set.
Its model number and name are #M-G004/M-R001 / Supreme Intelligence.

Character Bio - "You, who have been asleep--heed my words! I am speaking to you in the most direct manner possible!--thru your own, mortal brains! My name would be utterly meaningless to you--but I am the living embodiment of power--for I am the Supreme Intelligence of the majestic race of the Kree! By piecing together the frail fabric of the past, I have learned that it was you who destroyed my hidden Earth outpost, and its loyal Sentry! While you writhe in abject helplessness I have probed your primitive brains! And now--I am done! Since there is no doubt of your guilt, you must await my sentence!" ~Supreme Intelligence: Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #65

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Supreme Intelligence is a single spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Karat; September 30th, 2022 at 03:50 PM.
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Design Phase)

NAME = SUPREME INTELLIGENCE

SPECIES = KREE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = ENIGMATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 18

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 10
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 300

SUPREME INTELLIGENCE
At the start of any round, you may choose an enemy Army Card and view all unrevealed Order Markers on that card. Then you may move each other Kree figure you control up to X spaces each, where X is the number of Order Markers on the chosen card. Supreme Intelligence may not move or be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

KREE CONSCIOUSNESS
All Kree figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other. At the beginning of your player turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from this card to any other Kree cards you control. An enemy figure cannot remove Order Markers from this card.

PSIONIC BURST
The first time each turn that an enemy figure that moved at least 1 space ends its movement on a space within 6 spaces of Supreme Intelligence, immediately roll 1 unblockable attack die against it. If that figure receives a wound, place it on any empty space within 3 spaces of its current placement.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Karat; September 6th, 2022 at 03:54 PM.
Now moves with Flying.

Comic Images
Spoiler Alert!

Background Suggestions
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Karat; August 31st, 2022 at 01:09 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Psionic Burst probably needs some sort of limitation to stop it from looping into itself (triggers when a figure enters the range, inflicts wound, moves figure again, triggers again, et.) If not for power level reasons, then for turn interruption reasons.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Good catch. Definitely not meant to trigger again, just make it harder for them to engage.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good stuff
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Maybe just wording it like so:
Quote:
PSIONIC BURST
Once per turn, iImmediately after an opponent's figure moves onto or over a space within 4 spaces of Supreme Intelligence, roll 1 unblockable attack die against all figures within 4 spaces of Supreme Intelligence, one at a time. If a figure receives a wound, place it on any empty space within 2 spaces of its current placement.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

460 seems.... crazy high for what this dude be offering?

Like a decent move power... basically contingency plan... and a power that could be very good except he can't move so it's very avoidable (and the Kree aren't like good at throwing things at him). Feels more like 200 points to me right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That seems really low to me for that amount of life.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

But like... what does life value matter here? You're paying for a dude that will auto lose against anything that has 5 range and doesn't do anything that makes him worth attacking before your other stuff. You need to be able to afford other stuff for him to do anything at all.

Like I mean, I'm sure the point value calculator says its worth sixty million trillion points because his life value is high, but the point value calculator is less than useless for anything not a standard unit you could just guess the cost of yourself.

My Etsy Store
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Not meaning this in an aggressive way to be clear. Like I think the design is interesting. Just don't think you're getting to that price point.

My Etsy Store
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

And I do appreciate that, I just think 200 is waaay too low.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library