Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 28th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sasquatch (Public Testing)

LV
They already can. He just does not get the Attack and Move bonus.
Old May 5th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sasquatch

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,200): Sasquatch (300), Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Buffy (210), Angel (Liam) (200), Spike (190)
Team 2 (1,200): Rogue (300), Gorgon (300), Storm (220), Marrow (220), Wild Child (160)

Pre-game thoughts: Rogue is Buffy’s target. Just a generalist army to start off with, with the thought that Buffy can take out Sasquatch if he turns.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Definitely a fun tense game there towards the end, where a single bad Tanaraq roll could turn a win into a big loss.

This game definitely felt a bit lopsided, with T1 losing a full-life Angel and barely using Sasquatch and still winning. But that didn’t have much to do with Sasquatch either way.

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,100): Sasquatch (300), Midnighter (280), Mantis (200), Jason Vorhees (175), Blink (145)
Team 2 (1,100): Doctor Octopus II (250), Sandman (210), Kraven (200), Gentleman Ghost (165), Shocker (160), Mysterio (115)

Pre-game thoughts: Sasquatch is Kraven’s Prey. Idea here is that T1 constantly kills Jason and burns him for Tanaraq turns. Mantis is there to make sure that Sasquatch can get those OMs at the right time.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Another fun one!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Hmmm...two decent wins, but I don’t feel like Sasquatch was an overwhelming factor in either of them. The extra turns are certainly nice.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like him a lot! He feels fresh as both a big bruiser type and a “fights harder when allies are wounded” type.
Here you go!
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:09 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks!
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This completely slipped under my radar. Looks good though. Nice clean design. Pretty big risk with his bonus turn, but I'm sure I'd utilize it before he's wounded. Looking good.
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Random thought, but should the 'turn into a Demon' bit have a bit more to it?

Like right now it just switches his species? So he's still 'loyal' after literally just betraying his team?

Like if he's straight up getting possessed by Tanaraq I'd probably go full monty and have him get a new class and personality too.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Like right now it just switches his species? So he's still 'loyal' after literally just betraying his team?

Like if he's straight up getting possessed by Tanaraq I'd probably go full monty and have him get a new class and personality too.
Not really loyal, your opponent now has him to control. But I do like the class change bit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Not really loyal, your opponent now has him to control. But I do like the class change bit.
Huh? I'm saying he keeps the personality Loyal even when he betrays you and switches teams. Which seems weird because like, pretty much the single biggest requirement to being loyal is to not do that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Huh? I'm saying he keeps the personality Loyal even when he betrays you and switches teams. Which seems weird because like, pretty much the single biggest requirement to being loyal is to not do that.
Oh gotcha...sorry read your comment wrong.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:50 AM

Considered that actually. Open to suggestions, preferably something that does not require additional testing.
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:58 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Like this?

Quote:
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure from this army card, that was placed by the Fallen Friends special power and take one additional turn with Sasquatch. After that turn, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll a 1 or lower, remove all order markers from this card and choose an opponent to take control of Sasquatch and for the rest of the game Sasquatch's Species is considered to be Demon, and his Personality is considered to be Tormented instead of what is listed on this card.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:07 AM

Yeah, that is cool. @Splash can you try out the Tormented tweak if you have not started?
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up Re: The Book of Sasquatch (Public Testing)

Sure, yeah.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library