Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 8th, 2008, 04:08 AM

TallyHo has disabled reputation
Ultimate Battle, TallyHo vs Master Luke

Master Luke and I like to have large battles, and every once in a while we do an ultimate every army piece battle. This weekend's took 3 days, at 25 hours and 98 rounds, and I lost.

Master Luke Total Points: approx 14500

TallyHo Total Points: approx 13000

Rules:

-Starting army is 3,000 points.
-Reinforcements are recieved depending on a d20 roll, that number is when your reinforcements arrive. For the opening of the game, number must be 5 or higher.
-Reinforcements are pre-picked into groups of 1,000 points, and marked A-J (or less like myself), when you recieve reinforcements on your turn you pick a letter of a hat and that is the group you use. They can be placed at the reinforcement zone (an equal and opposite for us mid way dual 2 large piece on the sides of the map), or your starting spot. If there is not enough room, your reinforcements are lost.
-On your reinforcement turn, roll a d20, if you get a 20 you may place your reinforcements on your opponents starting spot, AND resurrect your custom character. (We each made ourselves in game).
-Both armies begin the game with airborne elite, 1 Raelin and Alexander of their choosing, upon destruction of a Raelin or Alexander it is immediately replaced by their alternate in the starting zone.
-Marro Hives are automatically in the game for both sides.

I would break down the points and cards but my mind is currently drained. Needless to say, we each recieved 5 reinforcement groups for a total army of point value of 8,000 that were in play.

High points of the game-
-Luke's 35 zombie reinforcement slowly decimating my entire team, until my 15 Utgar Minions came with a reinforcement charge to battle them off. Both sides lost every man, the final blow being decided by my Minion until a Marrden Hound killed him next turn.
-My Dead Eye Dan sniping his Nifheilm and Braxus in consecutive turns.
-My DW 9000 killing two entire squads of Roman Archers in the first turn, then with my second and third turn finishing off the other 2 squads.
-His rGRUT ARCHERS reinforcements then killed my DW 9000 who rolled no shields (what good is 9 Def if you can't get a friggin shield!), I moved up Tor-Kul-Na and within 2 turns, stomped the yard, killing all his orcs (2 arrow, 2 blade, 1 heavy, nerak, 2 swogs, and tornak)
-Each of our custom character racked up 11 kills, however on the last round of the game, Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackled my custom guy who proceeded to kill my entire remaining army in 1 turn. (Power similar to Blood Hungry Special attack, but with movement)

Sadly my 5 squads of MacDirks did not entire play, or else we may have had a different story. However my Marro Armada (oh yes thats right I'm one of THOSE guys who has hundreds of Marro to swarm you) did excellent, and having never used the Hive before realized just how cost worthy it is.
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:54 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ultimate Battle, TallyHo vs Master Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyHo
Master Luke and I like to have large battles, and every once in a while we do an ultimate every army piece battle. This weekend's took 3 days, at 25 hours and 98 rounds, and I lost.

Master Luke Total Points: approx 14500

TallyHo Total Points: approx 13000

Rules:

-Starting army is 3,000 points.
-Reinforcements are recieved depending on a d20 roll, that number is when your reinforcements arrive. For the opening of the game, number must be 5 or higher.
-Reinforcements are pre-picked into groups of 1,000 points, and marked A-J (or less like myself), when you recieve reinforcements on your turn you pick a letter of a hat and that is the group you use. They can be placed at the reinforcement zone (an equal and opposite for us mid way dual 2 large piece on the sides of the map), or your starting spot. If there is not enough room, your reinforcements are lost.
-On your reinforcement turn, roll a d20, if you get a 20 you may place your reinforcements on your opponents starting spot, AND resurrect your custom character. (We each made ourselves in game).
-Both armies begin the game with airborne elite, 1 Raelin and Alexander of their choosing, upon destruction of a Raelin or Alexander it is immediately replaced by their alternate in the starting zone.
-Marro Hives are automatically in the game for both sides.

I would break down the points and cards but my mind is currently drained. Needless to say, we each recieved 5 reinforcement groups for a total army of point value of 8,000 that were in play.

High points of the game-
-Luke's 35 zombie reinforcement slowly decimating my entire team, until my 15 Utgar Minions came with a reinforcement charge to battle them off. Both sides lost every man, the final blow being decided by my Minion until a Marrden Hound killed him next turn.
-My Dead Eye Dan sniping his Nifheilm and Braxus in consecutive turns.
-My DW 9000 killing two entire squads of Roman Archers in the first turn, then with my second and third turn finishing off the other 2 squads.
-His rGRUT ARCHERS reinforcements then killed my DW 9000 who rolled no shields (what good is 9 Def if you can't get a friggin shield!), I moved up Tor-Kul-Na and within 2 turns, stomped the yard, killing all his orcs (2 arrow, 2 blade, 1 heavy, nerak, 2 swogs, and tornak)
-Each of our custom character racked up 11 kills, however on the last round of the game, Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackled my custom guy who proceeded to kill my entire remaining army in 1 turn. (Power similar to Blood Hungry Special attack, but with movement)

Sadly my 5 squads of MacDirks did not entire play, or else we may have had a different story. However my Marro Armada (oh yes thats right I'm one of THOSE guys who has hundreds of Marro to swarm you) did excellent, and having never used the Hive before realized just how cost worthy it is.
MUST...SEE...PICTURES!
Old January 9th, 2008, 09:58 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Agreed.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:10 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper
Not worthless, but man, I would love to see pics. of a battle that size.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports