Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:03 AM

Porkachu is surprisingly tart
Point Cost Advice Needed

I've recently gotten into making custom units, and I can't decided on a good point cost for this one card. I'm thinking somewhere around the 100-140 region. Any thoughts?

SWORD GUY
life: 9
move:7
range: 1
attack: 4
defense: 1

abilities:

Battle Frenzy
After attacking with Sword Guy, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may attack again with Sword Guy.

Smooth Moves
If Sword Guy receives one or more wounds from an adjacent figure, that figure immediately receives a wound.

2 Legit 2 Quit
If Sword Guy has 7 or more wounds, add 2 to the defense value of this card.

Its very specialized unit. I'm into that. He's a shock troop, I can't see him functioning very well as anything else; his high life and crap defense make him annoying to fight, as he's brittle, but has stamina, and his high move lets him act as a decent sledgehammer. In any other capacity than a shock troop, though, he'd get shot down easily. Basically, I wanted a definitive early game chaos unit that could stick around long enough to be generally annoying and provide a distraction while range scrambles for height.

Only drawback; the figure I'm using looks nothing like MC Hammer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards