Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:13 PM

Lupus Grex has disabled reputation
Kitchener Heroscape games

Hello everyone, I live in KW, and wondering if anyone, /anyone/ is around this place and play's heroscape. Out of this whole city I know 2 other people with heroscape sets and getting a game in is more difficult then taking off leather leggings off an eskimo woman...

If anyone's around this area and wants some regular gaming nights with heroscape feel free to post here or send me an email.

Or, if theres any tournaments within driving distance that would also help alot :) Thanks.

~Lupus - Jump onto my sword while you can evil, I won't be as gentle!
Old October 8th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
This would go better here: Meet Other Scapers

The events section is really for announcing and planning specific events. Good luck finding some local scapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events