Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tuba's miscellaneous thread

Very good!!!! I like the catapult/trebuchet.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:44 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Deleted by author

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Last edited by tubafication; October 15th, 2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
(Do you recognize the type of car it is?)

Sunbeam Tiger

Old October 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tuba's Custom Card Thead

Hi again, it's been awhile since I've done a custom so here goes. This is a Storm Golem that I bought off of a miniature website (and I used their picture, this is not my picture taking, it belongs to miniaturemarket.com). It's originally used in AT-43 (I know nothing about the game so this custom may be way off from it's actual abilities)

Thanks for looking, feedback appreciated

Old October 16th, 2009, 12:08 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I like the Storm Golem, but I think his life or defense should be lowered. Also maybe a cap on how much attack can be added, because if he fights a bunch of Venoc Vipers his card will get full fast.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
I like the Storm Golem, but I think his life or defense should be lowered. Also maybe a cap on how much attack can be added, because if he fights a bunch of Venoc Vipers his card will get full fast.
Take a closer look at the card; the ability only works if he destroys a unique figure.

Right now he seems nice, but overcosted. He's essentially Agent Carr with a slightly stronger ranged attack, but without the ability to hit really hard in melee and without Carr's mobility. I think this Golem could safely be dropped to 90 or even 80 points.
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:27 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Take a closer look at the card; the ability only works if he destroys a unique figure.

Right now he seems nice, but overcosted. He's essentially Agent Carr with a slightly stronger ranged attack, but without the ability to hit really hard in melee and without Carr's mobility. I think this Golem could safely be dropped to 90 or even 80 points.
Totally overlooked the unique part. I agree then the points should be lowered. What would happen if he killed Finn, Thorgrim, or Eldgrim where would the figure go?

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:

Totally overlooked the unique part. I agree then the points should be lowered. What would happen if he killed Finn, Thorgrim, or Eldgrim where would the figure go?
I had thought he would be a nice counter to FInn, Thorgrim and Eldgrim. It would negate their power. Maybe I'll put this on the wording.
I'll lower him down to 90.
Thanks for the feedback!

Old October 18th, 2009, 05:56 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Quote:

I had thought he would be a nice counter to FInn, Thorgrim and Eldgrim. It would negate their power. Maybe I'll put this on the wording.
I'll lower him down to 90.
Thanks for the feedback!
Sweet idea! That could mess up a lot of strategies, I generally kamikaze with the vikings, but seeing the Storm Golem on the field would probably make me play a little smarter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards