Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2013, 02:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Cecil Stedman

The Book of Cecil Stedman

C3G IMAGE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Modified Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model number and name are #033 /Bad Samaritan.

Character Bio - Head of the Global Defense Agency, and primary contact for the superhero community, Cecil Stedman will stop at nothing to make sure his planet is safe. He founded the Guardians of the Globe to combat any global threat, but also has authority over many other heroes. Donald Ferguson, Cecil's right hand "man" and Brit, an old friend of Cecil, are his go-to guys if the full Guardians aren't available. He also sent Agent Hunter to track down Wolf-Man when that situation became a media fiasco, but sympathizing and befriending Wolf-Man and helped get everything under control.
Also being Omni-Man's contact for his heroics, Invincible was automatically conscripted by him also, and became Cecil's main hero while Omni-Man was off-planet. Eventually, Invincible found the extent that Cecil would go to protect the world: hiring murderers and psychopaths that Invincible had previously fought. Cecil insisted that he keeps them on a tight leash and that they were mostly reformed, but this still puts Invincible and Cecil at odds, and divided up the Guardians of the Globe for a time. Invincible still knows that Cecil works for the greater good, but their relationship is shaky at best most of the time.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Cecil Stedman may use his Government-Funded Heroes special power to take a turn with an Agent Hero or a Unique Hero chosen at the start of the game. The chosen Hero may add to its attack if it is a Champion. Current Agents and Champions.
  • Cecil Stedman may use his Global Defense Agency special power to move an Agent when he is targeted for an attack. Current Agents.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:12 PM. Reason: png
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cecil Stedman

NAME = CECIL STEDMAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DIRECTOR
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 180

GOVERNMENT-FUNDED HEROES
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Cecil Stedman, you may either take a turn with the chosen Hero or any Agent Hero you control. If the chosen Hero is a Champion within 6 clear sight spaces of Cecil Stedman, you may roll 1 additional die when attacking with the chosen Hero this turn.

TAXPAYER TELEPORTATION TECH
Instead of moving normally, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, you may place Cecil Stedman on any empty space within 10 spaces of his original placement. When starting to Teleport, Cecil Stedman will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

GLOBAL DEFENSE AGENCY
If Cecil Stedman is targeted for an attack by an opponent's figure, before any attack dice are rolled, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card and choose an unengaged Agent figure you control. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Cecil Stedman or the attacking figure. After the chosen figure is placed, the attacking figure must target a figure again before any attack dice can be rolled.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM
...has moist legs

I'll writeup a bio and give you guys some background tomorrow. Just wanted to get him up tonight yet.

Quick comparison: He's basically Nick Fury of the Invincible Universe.
Old November 21st, 2013, 11:38 AM
...has moist legs

Just whipped up a bio quick.

For his teleporter, he says it costs taxtpayers like a million dollars each time he uses it, and whenever he visits Invincible, he teleports in his house. When Mark's mom confronts him with this fact, Cecil smiles and says he's totally addicted.

So that's why I named it as such.

Also he gives his agents earpieces equipped with sonic disruptors, so when Invincible turned against him at one point, he just hit a button to neutralize him (Having that didn't help their relationship any, haha!), so I thought canceling mind control would be a cool way to represent that.

I'll post pics of the figure tonight. It's an easy head swap and repaint.
Old November 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty cool - slightly nicher Agent commander, so he'll have his uses. Very strong theme in the names and a nice "remove an unrevealed Order Marker" mechanical line.
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:25 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that Government Funded Heroes is a weaker version of Fury's power, but with a nice Champion boost thrown in there.

Taxpayer Teleportation Tech is cool. I like the theme of the name, but I wonder if it wouldn't be better to drop "Taxpayer", as the power itself seems easily reusable.*

Based on what you said about the sonic disruptors, maybe this would be more thematic and interesting:

Quote:
Anytime an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of a figure you control, instead, you may instead remove an unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's card.
*Personally, I have no problem reusing powers and just changing the name. I mean, Classic did it more than once and that never confused or bothered anyone. I may be alone on that front though.

EDIT: do you have a mini or mod in mind here?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

His defense stat seems a bit high. I'd go 3.

I like the power set. I'm pretty against reusing the same power text with different power names (there's so much to remember already, I think that type of thing just gets confusing).

I like TB's suggestion for the sonic disrupters - then it's just like he's handed out the tech to others.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
His defense stat seems a bit high. I'd go 3.

I like the power set. I'm pretty against reusing the same power text with different power names (there's so much to remember already, I think that type of thing just gets confusing).

I like TB's suggestion for the sonic disrupters - then it's just like he's handed out the tech to others.
If Commissioner Gordon can have 4 defense, and this guy is basically Nick Fury, I think he's totally qualified for 4 as well.

He doesn't hand the tech out to others, he's in control of it all, it's to prevent people from turning on him. Plus the power would be pretty useless, then, as he's an OM hub. If you have to throw a few OM's on other cards, it just weakens your army. I think potentially losing turns by using the Disruptors and teleporter is a penalty enough, personally.
Old November 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Gordon and Fury would both take a punch better. Stedman's just really good at avoiding situations where he might take a punch, IMO. He's not one to be in the middle of things the way Gordon and Fury are. I think he's a lot more Amanda Waller than Nick Fury.

I'm cool with the Disrupter OMs coming off his card.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2013, 03:16 PM
...has moist legs

He's Fury in the way he handles everything in the universe, not necessarily his tactics.

I'm still really against dropping his defense. He have crazy technology for every little thing (And has chemical baths to keep his body together). He was a field agent before he became director, I still think he qualifies.

If it's a make-or-break thing, I can change it, but as long as he's around the 200 mark I'm fine!
Old November 21st, 2013, 03:47 PM

I guess he just strikes me as the type who surrounds himself with people/circumstances that protect him, not someone who could really take a punch from a super. I know there's a fine line between 3 and 4, but I'm not seeing him as 4 defense personally.

Old November 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I guess he just strikes me as the type who surrounds himself with people/circumstances that protect him, not someone who could really take a punch from a super. I know there's a fine line between 3 and 4, but I'm not seeing him as 4 defense personally.
He's normally not on the battlefield, either, just in the pentagon.

I just see him as super prepared, and easily wearing a bulletproof vest, or something much better than that.

Either way, we can see how he does in testing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library