Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old April 18th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Best TOY collection......EVER.

I am right there with you. I have a rented storage unit just to hold my action figures, comics and a large collection of fine art ... What can I say I am eclectic.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM

Sundance Woo who?

I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 1k of figures. I sold my Star Wars collection to a friend and sold my original Transformers, Spawn figures and a small assortment of other figures. The Star Wars were all sealed from the new Kenner release from 96 to 99. All my Spawn figures were the same and consisted of the 1st 7 waves plus specials. I just got tired of all the storage necessary. I still have about 300 figures maybe but i'm working w/ limited storage and may cull them down some again. I envy him for having the time, patients, anal-retentiveness to manage all those but at the same time i cry w/ the thought of all the unpacked figures he has(it's the collector in me). Everything has a value but for me it's more monitarty i suppose. Great Collection none-the-less and amazing armies of some of the figures.
Old June 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

it still sucks though,

hes missign Heroscape

but still seeing all those Beast Wars was sad for me

DeadEye
Old June 18th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh My!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 12:31 AM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

A little obsessed......

just a little

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old July 5th, 2008, 03:03 AM
PinkGuy

serpentor is surprisingly tart

wow...I thought my Joe collection was good...I feel inadequate now...
Old August 29th, 2015, 11:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just seen this, I got into collecting action figures years ago, I just don't know what to do with them now. My collection is worth about 15K. Kind of wish I just bought more heroscape with that money. I ONLY have about 500 star wars action figures, 50+ vehichles and only about 300 Marvel figures. Most are in boxes. Maybe sell em on ebay one day.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media