Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 27th, 2018, 05:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El) (Vote Initial)

No big concerns from me. The autowounds from Reckless Rage happen as soon as she rolls attack dice yes? If she destroys a figure with those auto wounds do they still get to roll defense dice to 'return fire'?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 27th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
No big concerns from me. The autowounds from Reckless Rage happen as soon as she rolls attack dice yes? If she destroys a figure with those auto wounds do they still get to roll defense dice to 'return fire'?
Good question. Probably should tweak the wording to clarify either way, but I'd like the auto-wounds for both parties to resolve at the end of the attack, after any wounds are received normally.
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Maybe:

Before this Red Lantern attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack, you may remove a red Battery Marker from this card. If you do, after attacking with this Red Lantern, the defending figure receives one wound for each blank in this Red Lantern's attack roll and this Red Lantern receives one wound for each blank in the defending figure's defense roll.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Personally I like 5 Defense and 2 Markers. More of a glass cannon feel, which is something we don't do enough, I think.
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes
Old March 29th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

Personally I like 5 Defense and 2 Markers. More of a glass cannon feel, which is something we don't do enough, I think.
We don't do enough glass cannons, nor do we do enough Low Defence, High Life figures - variety is the spice of life, lets vary it beyond standard heavy hitter stat-lines. (When thematically appropriate, of course. )

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El) (Initial)

I can't disagree with what Johnny and LO are saying, however I disagree that this needs to be that design. Give me one good reason why Supergirl's baseline stats should different from her original design. Is she weaker? No. Has her power (Kryptonian) fluctuated? No. She should feel exactly like normal Kara that suddenly also has a power ring. I feel pretty strongly about this and several Heroes backed my thoughts (1 supported both changes and 2 others supported one of the two), I'm not sure why you're just ignoring that.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I can't disagree with what Johnny and LO are saying, however I disagree that this needs to be that design. Give me one good reason why Supergirl's baseline stats should different from her original design. Is she weaker? No. Has her power (Kryptonian) fluctuated? No. She should feel exactly like normal Kara that suddenly also has a power ring. I feel pretty strongly about this and several Heroes backed my thoughts (1 supported both changes and 2 others supported one of the two), I'm not sure why you're just ignoring that.
Because the ring's made her so pissed that she doesn't give a single flying crap about defending herself anymore and is therefore relying purely on her natural durability rather than any form of self-defence, no matter how rudimentary? You're basing it purely on her powers, not on her actions.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'm not sure why you're just ignoring that.
Sorry, just been busy. I was traveling last weekend and I'm not gonna be able to run the games till next week anyway, so I wasn't rushing to argue number-crunching here.

Her power hasn't fluctuated, but her disposition (and consequently, her fighting style) certainly has. As a Red, she's gonna be playing it a little more reckless than usual, and I think a slightly lower defense is a reasonable manifestation of that.

And I think the card will play better that way.
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Except that I’m pretty sure that Guy threw her into the Lake of blood on Ysmault pretty shortly after the ring joined with her. When and Red goes into the lake they either come out intelligent and just an irritable version of themselves, or die. Since Kara, like Guy, generally has anger issues, I’m not sure it’s accurate for her to be that reckless. You already have a power that calls that out.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:36 PM

I'd have gone more berserker-y if I was focusing on her pre-blood dip era.

If she feels wrong during testing or needs the extra defense to level her out a little, I'll bump the defense. I'd prefer to start at 5 and see how she plays, though.
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Fair enough.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library