Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old January 31st, 2017, 07:52 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

They look awesome @BiggaBullfrog .

I have gotten lazy with my painting and have only gotten about half way through the first game, and second expansion. And now I have the new master set to add to that

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the compliments, guys! That's super happy to get praise from painters as great as yourselves! It makes me even more excited to keep painting - especially for my next project, the Eldrazi.

I'm also hoping to be able to see more pictures in this thread. I love to see what other people can do with their minis and paints.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Thanks for the compliments, guys! That's super happy to get praise from painters as great as yourselves! It makes me even more excited to keep painting - especially for my next project, the Eldrazi.

I'm also hoping to be able to see more pictures in this thread. I love to see what other people can do with their minis and paints.
I'm going to start painting again soon. I have about 3 big box sets of Starwars Imperial Assault to paint, a bunch of AOTP. Not to mention roughly 800 pirate figures from rum and bones and second tide soon, 2 pledges of Massive Darkness, and every box of Zombicide and Zombicide black plague. I only have to paint a couple thousand minis. I better start soon. Oh yeah, the ninja turtle box needs painted too. I just got the new imperial assault box with the new Rancor, that one looks beautiful. He will need painting very soon. I'm surprised more people don't paint their minis. It doesn't take too much to make them worthy for the table. A simple base coat on things with a healthy wash goes a long way.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished my Innistrad set last night. Thought I'd go ahead and share them here, partially so I can know where to find my own pictures in the future. I also think it's fun to see some of my progress.

Green:
Spoiler Alert!

White:
Spoiler Alert!

Black:
Spoiler Alert!

Red:
Spoiler Alert!

Blue:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 8th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those look fanastic! I was pretty surprised to by the level of detail in the sculpts, it really blew me away!
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Those look fanastic! I was pretty surprised to by the level of detail in the sculpts, it really blew me away!
Agreed, here are my completed SOI and BfZ Repaints:

White:
Spoiler Alert!

Black
Spoiler Alert!

Green
Spoiler Alert!

Blue
Spoiler Alert!

Red:
Spoiler Alert!

And credit where credit is due, orgsbane's color choices obviously inspired many of mine. I was amazed how well these turned out, with a mere 3/4 color pallet in most cases and a simple wash.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

They look great @wriggz .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really nice. Those really pop.

I appreciate your minimalist approach to the Gheists?.
The lanterns almost look like they are glowing. Very cool.
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome job @wriggz .

It reminds me that I quit painting mine less than half way through. Someday......

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@wriggz , it seems all of your pictures don't work anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Photobucket strikes again!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Avacyn could also be an aquilla's flagbearer...

Last edited by Seb from space; September 9th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender