Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2016, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Goblin Town Throw Down: Tournament

That would be fine, @podunksarmy . Do you not have an Isamu? I may be able to pop you one out of a mold. I've been super busy lately though and old WO-SA-GA used up more green stuff than I thought she would.(entire tube.) I'll have to see if I have any more green stuff laying around. @Sir Heroscape , if we need the extra map, I'd be ok with you bringing your latest one to build. I think I remember what it was, throw in a link. I'll update the op on attendees. I'm sorry about not having a minute at my house to update pics for the prizes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 22nd, 2016, 03:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
That would be fine, @podunksarmy . Do you not have an Isamu? I may be able to pop you one out of a mold. I've been super busy lately though and old WO-SA-GA used up more green stuff than I thought she would.(entire tube.) I'll have to see if I have any more green stuff laying around. @Sir Heroscape , if we need the extra map, I'd be ok with you bringing your latest one to build. I think I remember what it was, throw in a link. I'll update the op on attendees. I'm sorry about not having a minute at my house to update pics for the prizes.
Awesome, thanks so much! I'll make sure to bring it and hope it gets some action

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 22nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , the Hoth Generator Ruins Map from BOSS is my creation, tweaked by members of the BOSS team, and play tested to death. Yours looks fairly straight forward and even. Added to the OP.

Old July 22nd, 2016, 07:41 PM
"like" happy

Added in more detailed pics of more prizes to the OP.

Old July 23rd, 2016, 06:00 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Question: Can I use remaining points for a partial common squad? For example, if I have 20points left, can I add one more Greenscale figure (60pt, 3 figure squad = 20pts per figure)?? Or 20pts left and add 2 rats...etc etc.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Question: Can I use remaining points for a partial common squad? For example, if I have 20points left, can I add one more Greenscale figure (60pt, 3 figure squad = 20pts per figure)?? Or 20pts left and add 2 rats...etc etc.
Generally that's a no, for a tournament. For casual play that would be fine. House rules.

Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:37 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just me and my son for a total of 2...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:51 PM
"like" happy

Glad to have you @The B.I.V.
I believe that puts us at 12. Look forward to playing in a couple of hours.

Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sick dice rollers TREX!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 23rd, 2016, 02:27 PM
"like" happy

Here is Another Tournament Prize Ready for the taking: The Clone of WO-SA-GA!

Old July 23rd, 2016, 02:36 PM
"like" happy

Here is the Final Prize I'll be throwing up for this tournament, its the Infamous Dund Prize, I present:

Old July 25th, 2016, 06:58 AM

Great Tourney @TREX ! Thanks for setting everything up and hosting as well as providing some of the best tournament prizes ever! Amazing work on the dice towers/bowls...I was fortunate enough to walk away with the Utgar Tower of Power...I'll definitely be doing some YouTube videos with that thing!! Stay tuned...

Also wanna give a shoutout to @BiggaBullfrog and @The B.I.V. for coming up and bringing a great Utah crew!! Super fun tourney and look forward to doing it again with all ya'll.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events