Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 7th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of X-O Manowar (Design Phase)

Draugr is 2-3 months away, yeah. That's definitely a priority (though it doesn't really NEED to be out this fall... he can wait around, not a concern for me).

Every time you offer it gets more tempting LV. But I do think your work is better spent clearing out that backup than adding to it at this point. That being said, I can prioritize that last test for Ninjak to start getting us out of that hole, and I'll feel less guilty when I finally let you run the initial here.
Old August 7th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No worries on Ninjak, based on conversations I think we might be good to go, especially after I run one more checking myself test. I'm fine holding off here, just want to keep things moving. Don't want to see you just getting Bloodshot started come January
Old August 8th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd definitely prioritise that Draugr. I'd hate to see Hela get released without it, especially since that's one I can see just not getting done otherwise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 9th, 2019, 07:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If I don't get him out before Hela I might just move the thread to the public and wrap him up out there. Are we allowed to do that?
Old August 9th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So here's a shot at an updated draft.

- Defense up to 5
- Roll to remove X-O Markers to one per turn, ticked up to 3 or less to compensate
- Righteous Rage slotted in

I think this should be good?

NAME = X-O MANOWAR
SECRET IDENTITY = ARIC OF DACIA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = PROUD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 390

X-O MANOWAR CLASS ARMOR 4

Start the game with 4 blue X-O Markers on this card. X-O Manowar adds 1 to his Move, Range, Attack, and Defense for each X-O Marker on this card. At the end of any turn, if you used the Sheer Force or Righteous Rage special power, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 3 or less, remove an X-O Marker from this card.

SHEER FORCE
After attacking with X-O Manowar, if the defending figure rolled defense dice did not receive a wound, you must attack that figure again with X-O Manowar, rolling 1 additional die for each time he previously attacked this turn. If more than 8 dice are rolled when X-O Manowar attacks, if he has attacked more than once this turn, he receives a wound. X-O Manowar cannot attack more than 3 times in a single turn.

RIGHTEOUS RAGE
Once per round, when a friendly Unique Hero is destroyed by an attack, if X-O Manowar is within 5 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, you may roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure, where X is the number of X-O Markers on this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by johnny139; August 17th, 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where did we land on the life discussion? I know there was talk of major concern for such a high point figure having only 4 life.
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It seems like the draft has been through a lot of changes since then. He’s not going to be losing markers or wounding himself nearly as often.
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, this guy looks like a beast. He's pretty compatible to the Green Lanterns with 4 life. He has no shield to protect against huge attacks, but his offensive potential and higher base defense should compensate for that.
Old August 16th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Book Wyrm

Reading back through, that's valid. I'd probably bump life up first if he's coming in under though. Johnny, I'm gonna play to try and push Gilad through quick while you focus on the Thrall. If you haven't gotten to this initial by time Gilad hits editing (and yes I know he hasn't started yet) are you cool with me running this initial at that point? That way, XO would get some tests in with Gilad.
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, I'll stick him at 4 and leave the door open to tick it up if needed. It's justifiable for him (I briefly leafed through Armor Hunters again recently and remembered that a lot of his body was physically replaced by the armor, so he's definitely in the realm of "cybernetically enhanced"), but I think I like him in the "normal human" range if possible.

And that sounds good to me. I'm hoping to knock out him an Draugr at once in the next couple weeks.
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When it comes to sending them to Public Playtesting one at a time, please prioritize Draugr due to planned release date.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The Armor still references Righteous Defense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library