Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I'm more worried whether it feels very squirrel-girl-y (or fun) to have her hanging in the back, not moving, just spending turns building up a big swarm of squirrels. Of course you can throw her into melee before you start gathering markers, but I'm not sure she has the survivability for that to be a very attractive option.
This also concerns me. Would it be better for it to take effect when she moves but does not attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Besides Martian Manhunter is there another figure that has a power to move other figures 'for free'?
Something like that seems ideal. Allow her to build up markers while still accomplishing something with the rest of your army.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Vulture, Angel, & Hawkeye II can all carry her into battle.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Besides Martian Manhunter is there another figure that has a power to move other figures 'for free'?
Iron Patriot. There's plenty of other figure movement powers too (notably carry abilities) but those are the closest to free in the sense you mean. Stuff like Distracting Fire Special Attack from Star-Lord is close, too.

And yeah, this was (one of) my first (two) thought(s). Being able to passively charge the squirrels would be key to using her effectively.

My other thought was to play her alongside attack boosters, so you could get an attack bonus on that squirrel swarm attack. Since it's a normal attack, height, tactician, power gem, enchantment, etc, should all work with it.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Star-Lord could result in 3 Squirrel Markers in a turn, in addition to giving her the attack boost. Pretty useful indeed.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I actually don't mind the ability to stack markers, personally; it's gonna be hard to really charge them up effectively any other way. But the ability for stuff like height or tactician or power gem or enchantment to boost the squirrels seems excessive and non-thematic. I'd prefer if the swarm attack was a special attack to avoid boosts.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Squirrels get buff from the Power Gem just like anyone else. They especially do well from experienced tactical orders.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer the SA version as well.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:14 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Another possibility for the markers is to just give her one at the start/end of each round and adjust their usefulness accordingly. Or tie them to the X order marker, which as an amusing side effect would give her Loki synergy, which is actually thematic, since that she teams up with Loki several times during her current ongoing comic run.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, realizing you can get a boost on her normal attack makes me think an SA is way cleaner.

I don't have a problem with certain builds being able to abuse the hell out of her Squirrel gathering - that's a lot of investment in such a fragile figure - but being able to play thematically is big. My hope was to have her in the fray, not moving, building up the swarm, then eventually unleashing it when the going gets tough.

We could switch to moving but not attacking, but that just seems like a waste - trading an attack now for +1 Attack later isn't going to be of much use.
Old May 4th, 2018, 03:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Have it either or. You move but don't attack, add a marker. You attack but don't move, add a marker.
Old May 4th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I quite like the idea of tying it to the X-Marker - honestly, I don't really think she's going to be in the fray regularly that much, she's just going to get killed before you can build up your squirrels. I'd probably hold her back and give her a turn here and there to charge up before unleashing hell. That's why I feel like S.H.I.E.L.D. is probably one of her better builds right now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library